Auto Jack 2: A Re-Veg Story

Well, all I can say is that, after this experience, I’ll certainly leave a little green on the lower nodes when I harvest an Auto!
Just in case..
:passitleft:
There isn't any reason a photo couldn't so the same is there??? Leave a little green down low at harvest???

Yeah, re-vegging is cool and all, but it does take longer than just growing from seed. I probably wouldn’t bother unless I really liked a pheno, but didn’t take clones for whatever reason (which is not practical with Autos).

All you could really do is self it and run from seed

Yep, but just like the selfed Auto K growing in the same pot - it’s clear to me already that it’s a different pheno than the first Auto K. Close, but not quite the same.

G2 is revegging an auto now.

Thanks for pointing me to that Penny! :thanks:

However, it looks like G2 is taking cuttings and is trying to clone them by sticking them in soil. :oops:
She even mentioned your cloning experience Shed! o_O

From what I’ve seen, cloning an Auto often results in a small budsicle-like plant that flowers alongside the mother.

What we’re after with a true re-veg is a chance to keep some favored genetics going.

How about this one?

I think it's time we put all the speculation and myths about autoflower to rest. With this thread I'd like to have everyone's ideas and strategies for growing amazing autoflower cannabis plants. Although I'd love to administer this thread myself, the more people that can contribute the better. There are countless growers out there doing their thing, this is a place to share your wares... Come join the discussion and show the world that autoflowering plants are here to stay and here to impress the heck out of the masses of growers who say it's not possible.
With that said I leave this thread open for anyone who has questions, comments or just good Ole 420 banter. Hope to see you all here, keep up the great work 420ers, always great to see you all making the best of best autos in the world.

Here's a taste of what's possible.
20160510_2006553.jpg

20160510_1444222.jpg

How about this one?
This one isn't a clone! I didn't mean a plant worth cloning, I meant worth the effort in the end. Most folks who try to clone autos end up with a really small version of the mother plant that might have produced more if it had been left on the plant. Rider actually produced plants that looked like they were grown from seed! It was a damned shame he had to abort the whole thing just before the harvest.

Rider actually produced plants that looked like they were grown from seed! It was a damned shame he had to abort the whole thing just before the harvest.

Could you provide a link? :Namaste:

From a WW Auto started on 1/6/17:
Topped on Jan 23rd, 2017
IMG_9843.PNG

The mother on Mar 21, 2017:
Well hell. I don't want to chop her since she is still popping new calyxes but I'm starting to see amber trichs. I kept hoping the buds would get more dense but then it's an auto and I did beat the snot outta her. I should just be glad she didn't herm on me.

420-magazine-mobile559977557.jpg

And the last photo of the clone on
Mar 26, 2017:

Interesting grow, but not really a clone in the sense that he extended the phenotype very long. It appears it would have been finished within a month of the mother.

From my research, this is a typical example of Auto clones. And I really don’t see any way to change that aspect of Autos.

That’s where re-vegging Autos might provide a way to extend a particular phenotype for a while.

Back
Top Bottom