Auto Jack 2: A Re-Veg Story

Post-harvest Day 93
(8/7/18 - it’s been a few days)

These photos have been sitting in my phone. Will take some more later today.

:thanks:

Post-harvest Day 96
Outdoor Photo session
Getting sparkly in the sun. Starting to see some milky trichs.

Please try to ignore the insect damage. It’s been a pretty brutal summer for pests.

The volunteer seems stunted. Probably not much room for its roots in there.

Thanks for stopping by! :thanks:

Post-harvest Day 106
Well, she made it through last week on her own. I’ve trimmed off some dried out/insect damaged leaves to clean her up for some photos.

Mostly milky trichs with some amber now. Even the volunteer is ready, so Harvest tomorrow! And Bud Wash!! o_O

Thanks for stopping by! :Namaste:

Post-harvest Day 107
Partial Re-harvest

Cola A (lower)

Cola B (lower

The two largest colas remain, and a couple more smaller ones, which will likely get chopped tomorrow morning. Plus the volunteer, which I may let continue for another week.
:passitleft:

Pretty outstanding science whether it was worth another 106 days or not! You will definitely need to update this thread with the comparative smoke report on the first vs second when this one cures.
:thumb:

Thanks Shed! Since there was essentially zero investment in this (no seed, no electricity, free fertilizer sample), I’m happy with anything! As it is, it’s looking like at least another dry ounce.

At harvest, she smells the same as the initial grow - musky, citrusy, slightly pine. What was interesting was that the initial grow turned very lemony after about 5 weeks of cure. I like! I’m hoping that the high is the same - it’s really a nice blend of euphoria and body chill.

Post-harvest Day 106
Well, she made it through last week on her own. I’ve trimmed off some dried out/insect damaged leaves to clean her up for some photos.

Mostly milky trichs with some amber now. Even the volunteer is ready, so Harvest tomorrow! And Bud Wash!! o_O

Thanks for stopping by! :Namaste:
That looks great I’ve followed along and have been fascinated by your re veg I have done autos before but never thought about an auto re vegging. Great job

Post-harvest Day 108
More partial harvest photos

Cola C (main)
On right side

Cola D (main)

It’s been a gas!

Nah. As shown by the stunted volunteer, there’s no more room for roots in there.

Plus, Daddy needs to take a growing break for a month or so. :ganjamon:

However, I would encourage other growers, who might be interested in trying to re-veg an Auto, to leave a few nodes on when harvesting, and resist the urge to see the rootball. Who knows? Maybe your lady has more to offer ya!
:yummy:

Post-harvest day 109
Re-harvest cleanup

The Remains
:Namaste:

The re-harvest cleanup

The Surprise Bounty
:yahoo::yummy:

Only bummer is that I had to wash them. Ah well, looks like there’s still some heads on the trichs. :p

Thanks for stopping by! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom