Auto Grow

DSC_11612.JPG
DSC_11624.JPG
And here is auto acid:)

Well 5 days more have passed also growth of my trained bagseeds ha;) and tnite will be there 3rd night of there 12/12 flowering cycle so time will tell on the budding sitution.both recoverd great from heavy training.i will just leave all branches tied in position till the end and continue to remove any bottom growth i see.i want some big bud off these fine big ladies .happy growing every1 and have a great day;)

DSC_11613.JPG
DSC_11636.JPG
Bag seed number 2 and oviously cause there bagseeds i still aint 100 percent sure if these plants are females .so my excitment might soon change so il keep hoping and thinking these are ladies time will tell should show sex very soon now that there on 12/12. Peace;)

Good morning all just been looking at dates these 2 bagseeds are 10 weeks of age and after a good inspection this morning i can confirm i do have 2 females:) bonus happy growing every1:)

Thanks medfarmer mate.im keeping my eye on the smaller bagseed as the bigger 1 is stretching good with the 12/12 but the other 1 dont seem to wna get tall hasnt really grown much height at all last few days.could be the strain. I dont know what the strain is so il keep my eye on her see what happens;)

I repotted her bagseed number 2. Just to be safe.she is very shocked by the ordeal very droppy.so time will tell im sure she will pull through;)

Well i done more training today on bagseed number 1 she getting very big.so decided to put bagseed number 2 in the garden still in a pot if she dont catch up il have to sacrafice her .bagseed number 1 wants the tent to herself.so time will tell.im expecting plant in garden to wrecked with bugs and shit.she is in good health at the mo.so have to wait and see have a good day all;)

DSC_11823.JPG
20150816_095529.JPG
20150816_095505.JPG
Good day all.well its sunday here in the uk my bagseed number 1 has completed first week of 12/12.i did do some more tying down and training yesterday on this plant.and this plant now has the tent to herself as she getting to big.bagseed number 2 is in the garden:) here is bagseed number 1 quite a beast now;)

Thanks mate all is going great:) auto update tmz they have grown alot more in 1 week and so healthy all to be seen tmz.have a great day mate:);)

DSC_11833.JPG
DSC_11841.JPG
Well today is monday here in the uk and update for my autos 3 weeks old today.and i am very impressed with all these babies all growing at a great pace and so healthy.still only had take root and plain water.will have there first feed in 2 days.here is acid auto;)

Back
Top Bottom