Appleberry & BabyBoom Autos: Meds In LOS

Hi, the latest on the autos is that they are doing well. They "caught" and are growing at a breakneck speed today at day 26 I think. I'm almost at full water/dry cycle with them now. These babies are growing slower approaching flower than the DDA's and I think heartier too. Here we go! Edit: Some have shown a need for magnesium so I've been giving 3ml calmag/gal water.

Highya SO,

Mighty fine looking ladies, Man! I remember studying a 100 dollar bill, so I could identify ones not real. One could study your ladies and methods and learn how to grow like that!! Great job, Stome man! Cheers

Hi, the latest on the autos is that they are doing well. They "caught" and are growing at a breakneck speed today at day 26 I think. I'm almost at full water/dry cycle with them now. These babies are growing slower approaching flower than the DDA's and I think heartier too. Here we go! Edit: Some have shown a need for magnesium so I've been giving 3ml calmag/gal water.
If 1st grow works out I plan to try autos next...looking forward to this primer. The plants look great.

Your plants look very happy. I am trying to slowly wrap my head around the automatic flowering gig because a lot of my 420 friends (like you, and of course the Shed) are running them. I am gonna watch and learn while I tend to my photoperiod slow pokes. I turn 61 in Feb (B-61 Garden) and I am not sure I could keep up with a fast plant. Not too much happens fast after 60 except falling. :bongrip:

I would say I am subbed or watching but it don't work.
Besides, you know I am with ya!

Your plants look very happy. I am trying to slowly wrap my head around the automatic flowering gig because a lot of my 420 friends (like you, and of course the Shed) are running them. I am gonna watch and learn while I tend to my photoperiod slow pokes. I turn 61 in Feb (B-61 Garden) and I am not sure I could keep up with a fast plant. Not too much happens fast after 60 except falling. :bongrip:

I would say I am subbed or watching but it don't work.
Besides, you know I am with ya!
Personally the autos are there to expose myself to more. I'm 64 and don't want to waste any more time. Photos will bring the winners to a higher level.

Nice little bushes you have there otter!
I bet you say that to all the mammals.
They all look health and like they are going to be bushes
I like the bush look! Let's hope.
Highya SO,

Mighty fine looking ladies, Man! I remember studying a 100 dollar bill, so I could identify ones not real. One could study your ladies and methods and learn how to grow like that!! Great job, Stome man! Cheers
Let's see them go all the way ike that! Fingers crossed.
Great looking plants
Welcome BT, appreciate it! Let's see in 6 weeks.

Hi! It's Saturday! Woot!
The four fab fast ladies are doing some mad growing. Secondary growth is fat and strong looking like the main leaves. very succulent on the appleberries especially. The BabyBooms are really moving their secondaries out into the light. Here they are today. Edit I believe they are 30 days old today.

Isn't it Friday still? You're just messing with us!
Ok. I have to tell you that I almost never know what day it is. The clock and calendar are not in my natural flow since I stopped working. Maybe I'm rebelling somehow. I was late for work 3 times in my life or thereabouts so I gave up time when I can. So when I say I have no time I really mean I have all the time in the world. Though it doesn't seem that way all the time. Time, what an interesting tool. Sorry about that.

Back
Top Bottom