Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

It's only been 4 days since flip and the cogs is already stretching like mad. I think she grew like 6" since yesterday when they all got 1/4 trans. Had to super crop a few leaders. The last pic is showing pistils on cogs but they were there prior to flip.

"lookin good Billy Ray" (name that movie quote!)
Great job Ween,..keepin those 'runaway' leaders 'in check' has more benefits than just keeping the canopy level. SCing like this really helps to strengthen and build up other bud sites near the SC. Cheers...gonna have a few buds eh...LOL..:slide:

"lookin good Billy Ray" (name that movie quote!)
Great job Ween,..keepin those 'runaway' leaders 'in check' has more benefits than just keeping the canopy level. SCing like this really helps to strengthen and build up other bud sites near the SC. Cheers...gonna have a few buds eh...LOL..:slide:

Ha, one of my Favorite movies in the day. probably have seen it 20 times

I say that to people at work and they have no clue what I am talking about.

Haha, nice! :rofl:

Speaking of good movies, I really liked a futile and stupid gesture then watched drunk stoned brilliant dead. Both about the national Lampoon magazine. Didn't really know caddy shack got bad reviews when it came out, love that one, so many great quotes!

Haha, nice! :rofl:

Speaking of good movies, I really liked a futile and stupid gesture then watched drunk stoned brilliant dead. Both about the national Lampoon magazine. Didn't really know caddy shack got bad reviews when it came out, love that one, so many great quotes!

yeah critics and movie goers don't always see eye to eye. Everyone went to see that one when it came out.

Back
Top Bottom