The 132 has 12 more Samsung chips than the 120. I won’t be posting the next build on here but we will be doing it on our YouTube channel. It will consist of four qb120 boards in Series in two different configurations, for a 3x3 and a 2x4. We will have to build an aluminum frame and will also be incorperIng a potentiometer (dimmer) and a Drok multimeter to monitor the wattage and voltage. The 120s have simple push in wire connections as well as soldering points. The 288 and 304 boards are the bigger ones and require heatsinks. The smaller ones don’t looks like the fellas got you going with spectrum, but I’ll say, the 260w kit with 304 boards in 3000k kicks ass!
I have the dimmers on mine

What is the multimeter u uses, love to see how it's added to the bds

It’s a dc meter like turbo posted but from Drok. Looks pretty similar too. I’m guessing the Drok was cheaper lol
Mines a drok lol
it's a 6 in series build so I needed 200vdc+

Little meaning not the 288's or 304's they make
Correct, any board running above 70 watts should use a thermal interface or heat sink. The QB 120s and 132s run at a 70 75 watt max. So the sinks aren't required. One of the biggest reasons I'm a fan of these boards, better diode spread and less cost since there's no need for heat sinks

Beautiful color! Whose buddage produced such a lovely sight?
It was mostly Gloria. That 2 ounces of lower bud. I still need to see how much didn't make it into the extractor.... honestly I expected more, but we'll see how the numbers come out in a few have a quick dentist appt. This morning.

How do YOU make yer dabs Dabber?????

The dangerous way... well not if you know what you're doing. But the way that's banned from discussion here on 420. If you go to my first post in the journal there is a link to my thread "concentrate corner". I do a butane extraction. Sorry I can't share more.

That just look delicious :drool::drool: you are the one who cook it?

Yep! That's all me.

Looks like it became QB central in here after all, Dabber. Lots of good info being shared.

I started growing in hempy, but am trying basically pure coco this grow.

Welcome to the dark side! Great to have another prominent forum member growing in coco. I can't really contribute much in the lighting discussion, but I know a thing or two about coco.

I plan to use my boards for the full grow cycle so I debated over the 3000 or 3500k, and in the end ordered the 3000. I figured I can throw in a couple t5 or CFL for veg if I wanted more blue.. Still waiting for shipment, guess they are super busy, glad I ordered when I did!

I am also in Canada. Ordered some parts to make my own qb lights. I am getting 4 boards, 2 drivers, heat sinks, other miscellaneous items(wire, connectors, etc.) for about $500 to the door. Supposedly the same Samsung s6 diodes that are in other good kits. 312 per board . 1248 led for $500 or 864 led for $650. Message me for more info if needed. A well known member on this board pointed me in this direction. Either way I'll post some pictures when it is all setup.

Look's like I got some assembly to do. Parts arrived in good condition.

More to come.

Back
Top Bottom