A Visual Journal With Pigeons420

oh AngryBird! I did yes but I think they are now insanely cheap because you know it's already past 5 december. But maybe you can still find some "sinterklaas" choclate at a discounter for very cheap. and thanks by the way

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Was Chocalope not one of the strains that tasted like choclate or smelled like chocolate?

I can't say it smells like chocolate but there is a slight taste left of the tough that is similar to the one that I get after I eat dark chocolate. The smell is rather natural and piney. It's certainly a keeper!

Oh and I'm not a big sweets guy until about 9 o'clock at night. Then any things game. I'm a big muncher! And if there's chocolate, I'll certainly eat it!

Looks like a cool thread.....ill hangout awhile :roorrip:

Great to have you along Mioutdoorsman, please pull up a seat and make yourself confortable! This is a "Smoke-Free(ly)" zone. Please feel free to smoke free and freely at anytime.

Cheers,

I think i'm going to do an update about my plants tomorrow or the day after I think. My Durban Poison plant is starting to twist the leafs probably because the light was too close to her and the same for my Northern Lights autoflower. She is also twisting the leafs a tiny bit, only the tips of the top leafs.

SNAP SHOT

I'm taking a stroll through the garden and I want you to see all the wonderful sights around here. Yesterday and today were water and feed days so I had everything out.
I've come to the conclusion that my nutrients are going stale on me. I've had the same flower nutrients for some time and I think that's what's leading to the massive yellowing in the flower room. So it's almost time for some new nutrients and I'm weighing my options as to what possible kind I take on next. I've been with a Green Planet forever and it pains me to move on. But their product is no longer available in my area and that works against my operation. So something new is on the rise!

But let's take a look!

SHORELINE

IMG_94342.JPG
IMG_94372.JPG
IMG_94362.JPG
IMG_94302.JPG

The Flower Gang

IMG_94331.JPG
IMG_94313.JPG
IMG_94323.JPG
IMG_94291.JPG

CONCENTRATES ANYONE??

IMG_9440.PNG

Here ya Pigeons, some Sensi Seeds Skunk #1. Everyone get a taste of this. .

Sent from my iPad using 420
You do know that I think that looks like choclate right? But I think I will be heavily dissapointed if I put that in my mouth and suspected to taste choclate...

Back
Top Bottom