A Legal Grow in MA 10 Strains & A Bulldog

Hello! How is it going? I'm wondering if you harvested your Eddys yet and if yes, how was the effect of smoking it?
Cheers!

Early sampling of them was nice, they are almost done curing and I will be sampling the final product within a few days. I think I grew 3 of them for a total of 2.75 dry ounces. I might have to go back and look at what I started with for a total of 12 plants (6 more still growing) but here are the totals:

Royal Jack 1.62 ounces for 1 plant (nice producer)

Fast Eddy 2.75 ounces for 3 plants

Industrial 1.06 ounces for 2 plants, they stuff still like a gas station but smokes fine

Himalayan Orange .63 ounce for one plant

Bloody Skunk .63 ounce for one plant, not a typo on the .63, I had 3 strains all produce that amount.

OG Kush 1.06 ounce for 2 plants

Trans Sivberian 1.02 for one plant

Afgan Express .63 for one plant.

Added to these totals are a bunch of "samples"...lol a gram of so here and there plus I tipped some dude who found my disc golf disc with a nice sized bud since I didn't have any cash on me.

In total about 1/2 pound over 12 plants....not great but it's way more than we need for at least a year or so....plus a nice little run of bubble hash (will post pics in next post).....plus still 6 more plants to harvest after July 4th.

*****Note, I would not base a buying decision on any of the info I posted. In the back of my head I think the people I bought seeds from just throw random seeds in the mail and call them whatever. Growing the same seeds over a few plants there are just way too many diferences to write it off as seeds from a different batch or whatever. When the size of the plant, leaf shape, smell, taste and about everything else is different then I think my theory has some merit.

Just ran some bubble hash Sunday and it smokes nice without even being cured. 3 Tony puffs and I'm out of my body high. Sort of a weird mix of a complete body high and a nice head high.

420-magazine-mobile706894201.jpg

Spent a fortune on CV vaults with those 62% humid packs but they cure herb really well. Once or twice a day I open them up and dump out the buds onto a plate until they don't stick together or to the vault. After a week or two they just get opened for me to smell.

The bigger ones hold an ounce each , the midsize about a half ounce and the small ones...I dunno but more than I can smoke in a week.

420-magazine-mobile289871525.jpg

Early sampling of them was nice, they are almost done curing and I will be sampling the final product within a few days. I think I grew 3 of them for a total of 2.75 dry ounces. I might have to go back and look at what I started with for a total of 12 plants (6 more still growing) but here are the totals:

Royal Jack 1.62 ounces for 1 plant (nice producer)

Fast Eddy 2.75 ounces for 3 plants

Industrial 1.06 ounces for 2 plants, they stuff still like a gas station but smokes fine

Himalayan Orange .63 ounce for one plant

Bloody Skunk .63 ounce for one plant, not a typo on the .63, I had 3 strains all produce that amount.

OG Kush 1.06 ounce for 2 plants

Trans Sivberian 1.02 for one plant

Afgan Express .63 for one plant.

Added to these totals are a bunch of "samples"...lol a gram of so here and there plus I tipped some dude who found my disc golf disc with a nice sized bud since I didn't have any cash on me.

In total about 1/2 pound over 12 plants....not great but it's way more than we need for at least a year or so....plus a nice little run of bubble hash (will post pics in next post).....plus still 6 more plants to harvest after July 4th.

*****Note, I would not base a buying decision on any of the info I posted. In the back of my head I think the people I bought seeds from just throw random seeds in the mail and call them whatever. Growing the same seeds over a few plants there are just way too many diferences to write it off as seeds from a different batch or whatever. When the size of the plant, leaf shape, smell, taste and about everything else is different then I think my theory has some merit.
Okay mate sounds good! Let us know when you have done some testing
Cheers

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom