A Legal Grow in MA 10 Strains & A Bulldog

From what ive read, it they replicated the medical patient growing regulations. Under those the past few years I was allowed to grow the same 12 plants per household, but the way they classified a "plant" was one that was yielding bud. That being said at one point last year I had about 30 (8 autos, 12 photos, then I originally took 10 clones but a few didn't make it)

First Indoor Grow With Mars II 1200W & The McGrow

I've spent a few hours of useless internet research and can't find anything about "classified a "plant" was one that was yielding bud"

The MA state website is a horrible resource and has been so since it's format was created years ago. I've never seen a site with so many broken links and useless search results, not just pertaining to the topic at hand but my need for it over the last 20 years for business purposes. Searching it for marijuana laws or any attempt at finding the fine details of the rec law are useless. NORML has results but I'm not going to risk engaging in illegal activity because of how they view a law. It would be nice for me now to legally start 12 photo seeds that I can flip after my auto's are harvested.

I've spent a few hours of useless internet research and can't find anything about "classified a "plant" was one that was yielding bud"

The MA state website is a horrible resource and has been so since it's format was created years ago. I've never seen a site with so many broken links and useless search results, not just pertaining to the topic at hand but my need for it over the last 20 years for business purposes. Searching it for marijuana laws or any attempt at finding the fine details of the rec law are useless. NORML has results but I'm not going to risk engaging in illegal activity because of how they view a law. It would be nice for me now to legally start 12 photo seeds that I can flip after my auto's are harvested.
Like I said this was on the Patient gateway of the mass.gov page about 3.5 years ago. It has also been interpreted that way by a number of people whom I've met who have been growing longer than I. If you think the rec bill is convoluted, the mmj laws from 3 years ago were a mess. If my information is incorrect, I apologize, however I stand by my logic and the pigs are welcome to come and dig through the tomato, cucumber, and cannabis plants and figure out which ones are which

I decided tonight to put my second 5x5 tent in use. See if you can follow this, tent A has the five more mature plants and tent B has the 7 plants that were started a month later. The 8" carbon filter is in tent A sucking into tent B on a low setting. Tent B has a 4" fan returning to tent A====yeah you really need the same size intake and outtake fans. Tent B looks like it will float away. Anyhow, with fresh hair intake from tent A into this semi closed system, the RH holds perfectly at 50RH and the temp holds at 70-72.

I ordered another LED light (I got a PM saying I can't say brands of led's but it's not a sponsor). Also ordered a second filter and 8" fan....getting expensive

The second tent with the younger ones.
420-magazine-mobile637299739.jpg

The first tent with some room now

420-magazine-mobile1042807846.jpg

Some room now.... laughing since it's getting crowded if both tents since I've been spreading everything out so the lights can do their job.

420-magazine-mobile490618363.jpg
this is before moving them from one gallon plastic into 5 gallon cloth pails

420-magazine-mobile2046192557.jpg
this is after moving them into the larger pots.

420-magazine-mobile679748680.jpg
this is after torturing the little ones with some Velcro tie down stuff

The bigger ones that were started about a month before are loving life for the most part. One had a real crappy reaction to cal mag issues and is just focusing on buds with almost no new growth.
420-magazine-mobile821646072.jpg

I guess the next step is to lower them more and have them take up the tent's footprint. For now pulling the stems down takes up about 5x4 of a 5x5 tent. Also if they are lower they can put anymore growth upward.

Yeah buddy trumps hand lol

My plant name "The Hand of Trump" has doubled in size since that picture, here are so more recent ones

420-magazine-mobile1600167997.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1530791074.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1999690616.jpg

If I got that amount of growth in the past month and it's almost two months old I'm expecting monster buds! All kidding aside, I'm keeping it around to see if it will create a bud the size of a pencil tip.

I added you as a friend here, not sure if we are allowed to private message or not, but if so, maybe we can make clones for each other. I have 2 strains. Buddha Tahoe and Bubble Gum if you are interested.

How is it going with the Eddys mate?
I'm eager to start mine soon!

They are doing really well, I would love to see pictures of yours once you start your grow. One of my two is a little ahead of the other one and both overall are doing fine compared to the other strains.

420-magazine-mobile1605588971.jpg
. These two are them compared to their tent mates.

420-magazine-mobile157633211.jpg

420-magazine-mobile748972640.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1391343731.jpg

The fucked up leaves at the bottom are from them getting wet during feedings. I need to invest in one of those stem water thingies since I suck and watering without getting it all over the fan leaves.

I added you as a friend here, not sure if we are allowed to private message or not, but if so, maybe we can make clones for each other. I have 2 strains. Buddha Tahoe and Bubble Gum if you are interested.

I think you need a min post count to message but I'm not positive. I would love to exchange clones once I burn threw these auto seeds (they don't clone). Let me know once you start your journal. Check out the MA growers thread if you have time Where are all my MA growers at?

They are doing really well, I would love to see pictures of yours once you start your grow. One of my two is a little ahead of the other one and both overall are doing fine compared to the other strains.

420-magazine-mobile1605588971.jpg
. These two are them compared to their tent mates.

420-magazine-mobile157633211.jpg

420-magazine-mobile748972640.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1391343731.jpg

The fucked up leaves at the bottom are from them getting wet during feedings. I need to invest in one of those stem water thingies since I suck and watering without getting it all over the fan leaves.
They are looking really good! Yeah I will start this week when I get the seeds.
How much nutes are you giving the eddys? I've read that you should start with like 1/4 when it is autoflowering strains?

I think you need a min post count to message but I'm not positive. I would love to exchange clones once I burn threw these auto seeds (they don't clone). Let me know once you start your journal. Check out the MA growers thread if you have time Where are all my MA growers at?

I have a thread, its not getting much attention, but its there. I will keep updating it just for my own future reference, but here it is sir!

New Grower - Hopeful Perpetual Growth

They are looking really good! Yeah I will start this week when I get the seeds.
How much nutes are you giving the eddys? I've read that you should start with like 1/4 when it is autoflowering strains?

They started for about a month in Fox Farm Happy Frog soil which has enough nutes= none for first month. Then they were moved to 5 gallon pots with the Fox Farm Organic Forest and that stuff is so "hot" that it caused a little leaf tip burn=none since I don't want to overdose them.

At about 6 weeks (guessing) I put them on a base nute and CalMag which has a 1-0-0. A week ago I put them on bloom nutes at 1/2 dosage and today I'll water them at normal dose. I agree with starting them off at 1/4 dosage and building your way up slowly so you don't fuck up a whole crop......but I've never had an issue with organic nutes so I gamble a little.

Back
Top Bottom