A Legal Grow in MA 10 Strains & A Bulldog

rofl - Thanks man. Not sure how close you are in MA, but I am in Uxbridge. Its funny that I knew the law would be approved, but still decided to wait until AFTER it was official before I purchased any equipment. I now wish I started earlier, but I only have between 5-7 weeks to go before harvest on my 2 big girls, and my 5 others should provide me a good selection on what I want to put into flower next! I am hoping for a perpetual grow, so I have a fresh supply every 4-6 weeks.

They started for about a month in Fox Farm Happy Frog soil which has enough nutes= none for first month. Then they were moved to 5 gallon pots with the Fox Farm Organic Forest and that stuff is so "hot" that it caused a little leaf tip burn=none since I don't want to overdose them.

At about 6 weeks (guessing) I put them on a base nute and CalMag which has a 1-0-0. A week ago I put them on bloom nutes at 1/2 dosage and today I'll water them at normal dose. I agree with starting them off at 1/4 dosage and building your way up slowly so you don't fuck up a whole crop......but I've never had an issue with organic nutes so I gamble a little.
Okay that's some good info I could use, because right now the only thing I feel a bit unsure over is how much nutrition to use, and that the temp is a bit high in my room but I think they will be okay.

Nice thread you have going on here, I will follow!

As a fellow Grassachusetts MMP from the NorthShore East Coast ima join in!

Don't ignore the politics and politicians of the state. Jason Lewis who headed up the pack of No on 4 is now consider the states MJ "expert" and him and his lawmakers have a slew of bills to change the law drastically from taking away the cannabis Control Commission from Deborah Goldberg, to making themselves members, to abolishing everything bit flower, to taking power away from the people and towns to decide if to ban Cannabis shops or not. I spoke wit someone recently, they didn't know Springfield and a slew of others are already moving on banning them, as well as changing plant count from 12 TOTAL 6 per person to 6 total and from 10 oz at home to 2 effectively making your harvests illegal. So those of you who haven't yet, follow my example and call or email your state/town Rep and congressman and demand you want the law to stay as written that we voted for, as if people don't take action we will have a very fucked rec law that could have otherwise been kept as is. As an activist I take it seriously. I say be as open as u can. I don't have the bud yet but once I do, I'm rolling some Js and going into Boston and beacon hill and handing them out or gift them to pigs and politicians. Or that's a plan I'm mulling over I want to get more involved with with starting a group to help protect Question 4 or that's a thought anyway. I say be open don't stay stealth, but that's me. I'm "illegally" growing in a rented room in a rooming house. Idgaf I won't stop neither should anyone. Drop the stigma!
OK enough rambling, good luck with the grow! Looks great!
Good luck again OP and glad to see fellow Grassholes(massholes) here haha. :thumb:

This little fuc-er is starting to flower, white hairs in second picture.
420-magazine-mobile1483920800.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1723318310.jpg

Meanwhile the other plants are doing fine. I shoved them all in one tent, added two more lights and can now control my heat and humidity better.
420-magazine-mobile830364266.jpg

Re: A Legal Grow in MA 10 Strains & A Bulldog

So it's low Ryder then .
Was one of the first auto flowers I read about
Lowryder Strain Information - Leafly

Lol, I wish...that looks like a nice strain for the person with those grow needs. If I had the skill set and some male pollen I would love to get this to seed so I could sell a marijuana plant that can grow in a solo cup and provide a bowl pack at harvest. $10 seeds gets you a 50% chance of a female that can produce $3 worth of herb.....I can just imagine the lines of people. or the plants would look cute on he desk of people that have desk jobs.

Re: A Legal Grow in MA 10 Strains & A Bulldog

Lol, I wish...that looks like a nice strain for the person with those grow needs. If I had the skill set and some male pollen I would love to get this to seed so I could sell a marijuana plant that can grow in a solo cup and provide a bowl pack at harvest. $10 seeds gets you a 50% chance of a female that can produce $3 worth of herb.....I can just imagine the lines of people. or the plants would look cute on he desk of people that have desk jobs.

Well if you grow about 1000 plants that finish in solo cups ........

It's funny you guys mentioned Lowryder. I've wanted to try that strain for awhile. I did a Sour Diesel in a solo cup. Got an 8th or a tad more. I might have a few old pics around. Was fun. I like small strains for some reason. I have a couple lowryder auto crosses waiting to be popped, "a little kushy"(Afghan kush x Lowryder #2), and a "skullryder"(bubble bud x Lowryder). I also got a 5 pack of "Kera Dwarf". Supposed to be unstable as the seeds were cheap, but thought it would be a fun quick grow. I do hope to find some legit lowryder beans. I'm a huge Indica only fan, but my Afghani beans are supposed to be unreleased from seedsmab and I've heard they are garbage but I haven't traded em as it's a "landrace" and great for breeding. Check out my Dakini or 60 day Wonder journals. I've kinda combined both into the 60 day journal, but it's all good. This Dakini is my pride and joy. But yes , if done right a solo cup grow can easily get ya at least an 8th or 16th. Peace guys

I have a $15 microscope arriving Sunday so I can check my trichs, I think I'm about day 75 now lol so much for those claims of 60 days to harvest. I clipped a little bud the other night, quick dried it, smoked it and got high as hell. Drying a larger "test" bud now since my mother in law is going to visit soon and she partakes. My whole house reeks of drying herb....time to put some thought into where I'm going to dry plants.

420-magazine-mobile248895897.jpg

420-magazine-mobile420952336.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2129488140.jpg

420-magazine-mobile516868809.jpg

420-magazine-mobile340995564.jpg

Nice grow Eeko. Yes, autos almost never finish in the days the breeders claim. I've heard of 60 Day Wonders(a strain I'm trying for fun I'm not gonna get much off as I jumped the gun when my Dakini was having major problems. I remember reading someone saying it took em over 100 days to get triches to get cloudy, so it all varies. Use that as an estimate. Like I know my 60 day won't be done till 75ish. Great grow:thumb:. I'm not a fan of autos but thought I'd get some small ones to try. Can't knock it till you try it! Enjoy that harvest! :)

Harvested a plant last night and another one tonight. Last nights plant was 6oz wet while tonight's was 3oz wet (fox tailing slut). Been smoking some test buds.....nice head high.

420-magazine-mobile908518150.jpg

420-magazine-mobile839986932.jpg

420-magazine-mobile215041290.jpg

Congrats on the harvest Eeko! Hopefully the dry/cure goes well :). I've never tried racks. I don't have a cool basement or anything here, but I tried the paper bag method and that was a moldy flop, so now I just hang/jar/burp. I like the color of the bloody skunk man :thumb: I love dark color buds, well who doesn't? Haha. Awesome and it might be heady now, but once it's cured for a month at least, it'll be soooo much better.

Congrats on the nice harvest again! Remember u get around 20% or so of harvested weight! Keep growing guys! This is a good thread for us massholes haha. ✌

Nice man! Can't wIt to be there !!

Wait to be there....your plants look like a much better yield than mine. I'm harvesting some of mine on the early side since we are going out of state camping and I'm not having drying racks in our camping tent.

Congrats on the harvest Eeko! Hopefully the dry/cure goes well :). I've never tried racks. I don't have a cool basement or anything here, but I tried the paper bag method and that was a moldy flop, so now I just hang/jar/burp. I like the color of the bloody skunk man :thumb: I love dark color buds, well who doesn't? Haha. Awesome and it might be heady now, but once it's cured for a month at least, it'll be soooo much better.

Congrats on the nice harvest again! Remember u get around 20% or so of harvested weight! Keep growing guys! This is a good thread for us massholes haha. ✌

In reference to racks, metal window screens work fine if the are clean. I also have a big (guessing) 24" round by 5-6' tall black mesh one that I bought online for I think less than $20. I was going to do a drying tent but if my 12 plants average even 1/2 oz each (hopefully more) we will have way too much bud + elec bills sort of suck. I have another 6 started and have second thoughts about starting another 6 for the time being. Adding to the head clogging what to do stuff is I dislike autos but don't want to be stuck at home for months growing "normal" plants.

On a side note about your curing, are you using the Boveda packs?

Also, I go after after the heady highs......I walk to walk a mile 2' off of the ground and turn corners like I'm flying a plane.

Cheers and happy growing :)

Wait to be there....your plants look like a much better yield than mine. I'm harvesting some of mine on the early side since we are going out of state camping and I'm not having drying racks in our camping tent.

Oh I'm waitin!! And waitin and waitin

In reference to racks, metal window screens work fine if the are clean. I also have a big (guessing) 24" round by 5-6' tall black mesh one that I bought online for I think less than $20. I was going to do a drying tent but if my 12 plants average even 1/2 oz each (hopefully more) we will have way too much bud + elec bills sort of suck. I have another 6 started and have second thoughts about starting another 6 for the time being. Adding to the head clogging what to do stuff is I dislike autos but don't want to be stuck at home for months growing "normal" plants.

On a side note about your curing, are you using the Boveda packs?

Also, I go after after the heady highs......I walk to walk a mile 2' off of the ground and turn corners like I'm flying a plane.

Cheers and happy growing :)

Yo Eeko.

As far as packs go, I like the integra boost packs. Never tried Boveda.

As I am new to autos with my first now under 12/12 as I live in a cube room in a rooming house(think slumlord, 550/mo, ghetto area, shitty conditions, shared BR) so I only have 1 tent I just got and it's a struggle but labor of love :), what was it about them you didn't like? I don't know if it's my beans or not but autos seem to be more picky germing than photos I'm noticing. Aside from that, my 60 Day Wonders doing alright considering. I know autos don't yield anything like photos and are considered "weaker" as it's got ruderallis which is basically hemp, but to me that's appealing, as I need higher CBD stuff. I am just curious what turned u off as I've heard of decent yields from 2-4 plants done under 20/4 all the way. I have only ever ran photos but I've done fun shit like 12/12 from seed and 12/12 from seed in a solo cup in my small open closet I've been using before I got this 32"x32"x60" tent and a cheap "300w" beamnova full spec LED.

After my Dakini is done(the 60 day wonder was an impulse germ so it's along for the ride but I have 5 more beans so it's aite) I'm gonna do an all auto grow in there, 2 MAYBE 3 but I don't have enough power for 4 and a SOG. Than I gotta break for November but i have some special beans coming(surprise from an IG breeder friend) for some potentially dank genetics so I'll journal that on IG maybe here too :). I love photos as you can get as big or small as you want, sure it takes more time but patience is what growings about ;). My next grow will be a strain called Narco Purp(Narcotic KushxHindu KushxPurple Afghani) and I'm unsure of her sister but maybe another 60 DW or one of my other 3 or 4 I have beans for.

I hear ya on the headdy high. I am a MMP and have horrible lungs and chronic pain in many places and have metal in my arm-hand reconnecting a shattered wrist and shit. So I mostly use medibles and for me I prefer STRONG indicas as I like to have my pain controlled, and I have BAD insomnia and PTSD so I understand your preference. I don't normally harvest till I see my triches at atleast 10-20% amber or more, rest cloudy as cannabinoids and THC is highest when cloudy and I need the seditive properties CBN gives :).
We all have diff preferences and cannabis can be made to work for anyone, God DAMN I love this plant!

I'm glad you found what works best for you Eeko man:thumb:

Keep the grass green(maybe purple) and enjoy that harvest! Hope u and Phil's have a good one. Cannabis brings ppl together that's wassup too!

I gotta update my thread but keep it up! Your grows looking dank!
✌ Eeko

Back
Top Bottom