6 Ladies Cloned Trifecta, 2019, Indoor 4x8 LED

I wonder if the ladybugs will eat the predatory mites...
Lol! Damnit!
It Mite be a good thing though. Lol!
Just messing around.

No, I’m going to stagger them. I got a hanging release bag and the jarred type. Since the mites are more temperature sensitive and a PITA to control... I’m going to let them do work for about 5-7 days, then let the ladies maintain and feed off the leftovers.

I bought 1500 Mites, and only 150 ladies with some food to hold them over for a week before I let them go.
B4DDCCFE-AB8B-4E95-936A-3C3ACB76A3EB.jpeg

It’s the shipping that gets ya.

Because they're so heavy!
They don’t “guarantee” them if you don’t get overnight. $30.
They ship them with those frozen Arctic packs.

Back to the RH thing, I don’t need to worry about dropping my RH until I see flowers right?

Without going the whole VPD chart or the link I posted on the subject:
cannabis-humidity-chart.jpg

Pistils is when you start to lower the RH.
F! It’s gonna be hard to keep it under 50 now. Summer heats kicked in. Might slow the intake fan down some, or open up the vent I have in the ceiling.

Honestly I’m ready for my next grow.
I have a hell of a lot better idea what I’m doing not.

Van Stank does an upside down neem dip on incoming clones and it's served him well. In case you wanted to try again.

I don't have mites. Just thrips, aphids, caterpillars, and grasshoppers. Easy!
Lol! I can’t grow outdoors in CO.
You in CA? I see the turf. God I hate CO grass.

Yes, Los Angeles. I gave up watering a few years back when it seemed extravagant to constantly sink all that water into a lawn. When everything was dead for a few years we did turf front and back. Now we have a few planting beds that I hand water once a week. And we warm up the water in a bucket in the tub before showers and that goes to the planting beds as well.

Yes, Los Angeles. I gave up watering a few years back when it seemed extravagant to constantly sink all that water into a lawn. When everything was dead for a few years we did turf front and back. Now we have a few planting beds that I hand water once a week. And we warm up the water in a bucket in the tub before showers and that goes to the planting beds as well.
Lucky! Lol. Grass is very lush up here.

Happy Friday :420:friends!!!

Last night after a good URB/Seaweed spray...
913CE959-ECEC-431E-AA39-5D705DA0A7D3.jpeg

They aren’t growing 3” a day anymore thank God! Lol! I think I’ll be okay on height for now. I measured 40” to the ceiling, so I should easily have 10-15” of grow space.
I have an idea for bud supports too if that becomes an issue later down the road.

Moving the SCROG is too risky. My clumsy ass would cause something catastrophic to happen.

These spider mites have gotten way out of control. The 1000 adult predatory mites arrived dead. Still going back and forth with those folks, but I’m pretty over whelmed with how fast they’ve spread. I ended up letting all the lady bugs loose. They seem to working on them but still think there are too many mites vs lbs.
@InTheShed can I still treat them with Neem in bloom?

you can treat with neem up till the 5th week of flower... you are good, go after them... be sure to test your dilution against a test branch for one day to see how the plant handles it. I almost killed a crop one day by not doing that.
My only concern is that I’ve been using it for months. It worked well in the beginning, but I feel like they surged last week. I’ve heard they get immune to Neem and it’s good practice to alternate products. I have a 100+ lady bugs in there now, and I’m not sure if Neem will kill them.
I’m about to order 10000 predatory mites from a different company. I’ve had very good success with them when they actually arrive alive.

My only concern is that I’ve been using it for months. It worked well in the beginning, but I feel like they surged last week. I’ve heard they get immune to Neem and it’s good practice to alternate products. I have a 100+ lady bugs in there now, and I’m not sure if Neem will kill them.
I’m about to order 10000 predatory mites from a different company. I’ve had very good success with them when they actually arrive alive.
I was concerned about the LBs too... and I would be tempted to let them keep going at it if they look to be doing ok... especially if more mites are coming in. My concern again though is whether the LBs know the difference between a good mite and a bad one? 10,000 seems like a goodly number of them though.

Back
Top Bottom