420's West Hippie Grows Candy Kush & Krush, Goliath 1k MH/HPS DWC

03/13/23 day 15 of 12/12
Candy moved 4” back into the light , at 15 days supercrop has now taken over . The net is 31” from the light so I supercropped at 20-24” from the light . I’ve retied the outside which is getting light now since the supercrop . Life is tough just have to keep going .
Definitely hit 87 f yesterday and winter is back the rest of the week.

Candy’s old tote
TDS 406 ppm was 546 ppm Falling
Water level down 3 1/4 gallons Falling
Water temp 72.7
PH 6.1 was 5.8 Rising
Canopy temp 75.5 after supercrop
Room temp 76.7 RH 48%
Outside temp 49 f RH 44%
Wind NE 10 mph

Candy’s fresh tote
TDS 1124 ppm
75 mL MSA, 75 mL calmag, 90 grams MC , 30 mL hydro guard & 15 mL Z-7 .
Water level 15 gallons RO 7 ppm and 6.3 ph .
Water temp 71.2
PH 5.5 letting it ride .

Have a great day everyone.

I think there's a problem with that light, West...
It grows 'em too damn big! 😁

I think there's a problem with that light, West...
It grows 'em too damn big! 😁
Definitely have been enjoying it. I think if I unplug a few of those light strips she might slow down. I had to just stop what I was doing this morning and asked myself what InTheShed would do , supercrop was all I could come up with . So now she looks a little ruffled.

03/13/23 day 15 of 12/12
Candy moved 4” back into the light , at 15 days supercrop has now taken over . The net is 31” from the light so I supercropped at 20-24” from the light . I’ve retied the outside which is getting light now since the supercrop . Life is tough just have to keep going .
Definitely hit 87 f yesterday and winter is back the rest of the week.

Candy’s old tote
TDS 406 ppm was 546 ppm Falling
Water level down 3 1/4 gallons Falling
Water temp 72.7
PH 6.1 was 5.8 Rising
Canopy temp 75.5 after supercrop
Room temp 76.7 RH 48%
Outside temp 49 f RH 44%
Wind NE 10 mph

Candy’s fresh tote
TDS 1124 ppm
75 mL MSA, 75 mL calmag, 90 grams MC , 30 mL hydro guard & 15 mL Z-7 .
Water level 15 gallons RO 7 ppm and 6.3 ph .
Water temp 71.2
PH 5.5 letting it ride .

I just laughed out loud when I realized that was only 1 plant. Fn wow!

I just laughed out loud when I realized that was only 1 plant. Fn wow!
Thank you for checking her out . I topped every branch plus over 75 clones off of her for 13 weeks then flipped.
I’m going to do it this way from now on . She’s covering a 5’x5’ area at the moment. I’ve pulled 942 grams in a 5’x5’ but I had four plants in the tent .
Looking for the same out of Candy .

Looking like you should definitely be able to achieve that west man,, You are at the same 5x5 as my outdoor Accept mine were 6’ Tall, But the bottom of the plant doesn’t account for much does it??? Its the nice even canopy that produces the product.. Very impressive west man

03/14/23 day 16 of 12/12
Candy took a beating yesterday with a few strays poking up . There jewelry will last a few days holding her down . My tackle box is empty of weights but damn they sure help otherwise they’d be standing straight back up . Other news Krush was sleeping in the floor , no net and the roots aren’t anywhere near as big as Candy’s . I have the weight to fix her . Back to Candy I see seven that picked up there jewelry, but there fixing to lay back to the side . The jewelry will only last a short while as they start to fill in ain’t no stopping her .
Candy
TDS 1071 ppm was 1124 Falling
Water level down 2 gallon Falling
Water temp 73.1 f
PH 5.6 was 5.5 excellent Rising
That’s mc for us .
Canopy temp 75.9 f I moved the time for the a/c up for a little warmer then back to 72 f at lights out
Room temp 76.9 RH 54% set at 46%
Outside temp 47 f RH 82%
Wind E 17 mph

Krush
TDS 880 ppm was 962 ppm Falling
Water level down 2-1/4 gallon Falling
Water temp 72.7
PH 5.6 was 5.9 Falling no adjustments change tomorrow.
Canopy temp 74.4
A little ruffled.

03/15/23 day 17 of 12/12
Candy slowed her roll , I left five of the tops standing and they didn’t move any closer to the light.
Candy
TDS 1028 ppm was 1071 ppm Falling
Water level down 3-1/4 gallon Falling
Water temp 73.0
PH 4.8 was 5.6 Falling adjusted to 6.0
Canopy temp 75.9 f
Room Temp 76.3 f Rising RH 46%
Outside temp 59 f RH 49%
Wind SSE 14 mph

Krush old bucket
TDS 823 ppm was 880 ppm Falling
Water level down 1 gallon Falling
Water temp 72.7
PH 5.5 falling was 5.6
Canopy temp 74.7

03/16/23 day 18 of 12/12
Candy definitely slowed her roll , TG . I did a lux run , lower tops are still at 91k to 104k lux , no curls no complaints. I think those are magnifying glass over the leds on Goliath.

Dehumidifier blows at the base of Candy ruffling all these lower larf that’s coming off Sunday Day 21 and Monday .
Candy’s
TDS 945 ppm was 1028 ppm Falling
Water level down 2-1/2 gallons Falling
Water temp 73.3
PH 5.0 really adjusting to 5.9 falling
Canopy temp 77.0 f
Room temp 76.3 RH 42%
Outside temp 63 f RH 100% suppose to be 79 f today North wind this evening , then back to winter for five days .
Wind SSE 12 mph

Krush tried to give her away even will deliver.
TDS 1240 ppm was 1276 ppm Falling
Water level down 2 gallon Falling
Water temp 73.0 f
PH 5.5 was 5.5 Static adjusted to 5.9
Canopy temp 74.7 f

03/17/23 day 19 of 12/12
It’s true no more stretching, not even a 1/4” . Buds will be tight like the last two grows with the Goliath. May start with her legs tomorrow and by Monday I’ll have the canopy cleared up for the light penetration . Besides what I do with her legs always shows at the bud building. All of these fans on the perimeter blocking air have to go also ? Since we are back in winter for the next five days it’s changed the environment a tad . Week five I will run night temps at 65 f and day temps 75 f plus . I guess you could call color temps .
Candy’s tote
TDS 877 ppm was 945 ppm Falling
Water level down 2-1/2 gallon Falling
Water temp 71.1 battling outside temp
PH 5.8 was 5.9 Falling no adjustments
Canopy temp 77.0 f
Room temp 75.9 RH 50%
Outside temp 43 f RH 35%
Wind N 26 mph

Krush
TDS 1139 was 1140 Static ??
Water level down 1-1/2 gallon Falling
Water temp 70.9 f
PH 5.8 was 5.9 Falling
Canopy temp 76.9 a/c cycling less making madea work harder so I hit turbo on her maybe we can get the RH down .
Thanks to all for checking my girls out and have a great day .

she'll be drinking the whole tote every day :oops::bong:
I hope not with my slow RO system I hadn’t bought the pump yet . 13 minutes to fill a gallon drives me nuts. I’m just happy how she’s doing . I saw @Rifleman did over 1000 gram’s yesterday. I’ve tried it since I saw the @Bassman59 do the 1000 gram grows . As I’m trying it with one light and one plant . As this maybe the normal for my grows from now on . I need to talk with seed providers about seeds with large volumes as this Candy Kush was to be a squash type plant at only 800 grams outside grow . Candy actually looks like an outside grow to me so fingers crossed I can get the 2 pounds plus .

I bet there's a pound of stuff to defoliate!
I’m with you on that , there’s a mega amount of 2-3” larf and the big fans all the way around the net . Definitely will weigh it before I drop it . Grasshopper said there fixing to make more of your salve so I’ll need to dry it quickly and get it to them . I want them to wait when I can be there to make more of HashGirls cream , they didn’t make it right she even explained if too stiff that they used too much beeswax , more like a bar of soap . With this cold weather it takes even longer to rub in .

Well my grand babys get out for spring break this week so I might be slow about posting . Have been on a roll this morning cleaning up Candy’s legs . You can see in the pics I’ve filled a bag 3/4 full just from the front side . You can see all that on the back side I still have to do .

It was brought to my attention that I’m on a megaton of sites but very few are on mine . With me that’s okay I can do a joke here and never a complaint so this is where I’ll keep them. I’ll post the grow shortly .

177C4ADF-F1EF-4AB1-8ED5-DDD90E979E21.jpeg

03/18/23 day 20 of 12/12
Candy’s outdoor but is indoor grow is 28” at the tallest . I’m seeing a lot of supercrop knots getting ready for building buds . Seeing daylight at the net on front to back outside corners to the mid section . My little lizard has been in the DE cleaning up the ants that came in from the freeze. DE stopped them in there tracks . Safer Brand is the best alongside it’s insect soap , just don’t spray on the buds you’ll have early red hairs . In veg yes make it rain with the soap . In flower legs only for me .
Candy’s numbers
TDS 787 ppm was 877 ppm Falling
Water level down 2-1/2 gallon Falling
Water temp 73.4 f
PH 6.1 was 5.8 Rising adjusted to 5.7
Canopy temp 77.1 f
Room Temp 76.5 f RH 46%
Outside temp 47 f 44%
Wind N 7 mph
Had already started the defoliation before the pics rookie move , pics as soon as I walk in the door has been the normal for me . She starting to look more like she’d fit in a 5’x5’ tent .

Krush
TDS 1070 ppm was 1139 ppm Falling
Water level down 1-1/2 gallon Falling
Water temp 72.6
PH 5.5 was 5.8 Falling adjusted to 5.8
Canopy temp 76.5
I’m going to finish Candy before defoliating Krush today .
I’ve noticed since I haven’t been able to ride the bike my oxygen levels have dropped from 97% to 92% and my smell is gone again which was very lightly smells . I was even able to smell my steak cooking but couldn’t yesterday . So winter go the hell away I need to ride .
Have a great weekend everyone. Back to the defol.

Back
Top Bottom