420's West Hippie Grows A Candy Kush Mother Plant - Plus Some Squishing Rosin

02/04/2023 Saturday
Not much going on except clones. Still haven’t decided which two I’m keeping yet. The ones that were three weeks old yesterday some got a new home . I got a little careless and knocked the main root loose on one but I put her back with yesterday’s clones and let her start over .

Mama Candy
TDS 380 ppm Falling
Water level 1-1/2 gallon water temp 62.3 adjusted to 69.7 Falling
Ph 6.5 adjusted to 5.8 Rising
Canopy temp 76.5
Room Temp 73.4 RH 60.9%
Outside temp 49f RH 80%
Wind S16 @12:05pm

Mama’s a little twisted ph was out of site water temp was off plus 8 more clones yesterday.

Oof on the roots! Keep track of that one and see if it re-roots faster or slower than the first time and the others it's in with.
👀
Will do , just marked her . Funny how some have more finer roots like the first batch of clones . This bunch had thicker roots only difference was dropped the water temp to 75f from 78f .

02/06/2023 Monday
Wished I’d kept some clones longer , I need to match two hopefully sooner than too much later. Just some pics today . Mama Candy needs to get under the T-8 this , Goliath light has given me a tremendous amount of clones to take off . She’s still a drinking a gallon a day wiping the nutrients out in four days .
Had another Lowe’s bucket spring a leak and it would be under the shelf and table , more unnecessary work.

Beautiful. You said Another Lowe’s bucket springs a leak? How does that even happen?
I've got a few Lowes buckets that developed cracks on the bottom. (leaked) I cut the bottoms completely out, and use them making bubble hash with the filter bags. Just not the bottom one. :oops:

02/10/2023
Six days and rerooting has begun. This is the one I lost the root on. I did say I believe at one point I quit using any root enhancer since the first week. 31 more clones to go .
Mama Candy roots has filled the bucket so tight I have to hold the bucket with my feet. Change of plan mama gets to take on the Goliath, I’m going to spread her out and do some mega super cropping. The mh/hps gets the girl in the back . Mama is 10 weeks old yesterday, another 3-4 weeks then flip .

I’ve just been changing the buckets out every two days to keep her happy 1-1/2 gallons a day.
I put the little girls on PB nutrients @ 100% , no issues.
The biggest in the back gets the mh/hps, I’m lsting the top for the catch up process.
Yes there is going to be another mother off mama I see 60 + for clones
Whoa the tote I bought is a 27 gallon , still plenty room for roots . Who says you don’t up pot on a hydro ?

B the two up front will be yours .

Finally off my lazy a 02/12/2023
Mama Candy got out of hand , a foot on each side of the bucket so I could get her out . It started Friday fighting me getting her out of the bucket. So the tote I thought was a 30 gallon without reading the tag , it’s a 27 , no problem. The tote only held 15 usable gallons, 1-1/2”s below the basket. She fought back big time as I spread her out
TDS 1348 ppm whoa
Water temp 69.9 water level 15 gallons
Ph 5.2 no pro-tekt to drive her over the top . Adjusted to 5.7
Canopy temp 77.5
Room temp 78.3 RH 49.6%
Outside temp 65 RH 28%
Wind SSW 11 mph

Today’s and yesterday’s pics of fresh clones . Still three ready for a new home with 20 more just started .

Big girl doesn’t like the move to the 600w mh . Her roots are muck looking Z7 to the rescue. Instead of surrounding mama I figured I needed to get them under the mh . Plus mama candy is spread out in a 4’x4’ , no net yet .
Time to turn the bbq and get ready for the game .
Have a great Sunday everyone.

02/13/2023
Got mama candy in place . Added the net over her , but still slowly spreading her out .
TDS 1261 ppm was 1348 ppm Falling
Water level down 1-1/4 gallon Falling
Water temp 73.1
Ph 6.1 adjusted to 5.8
More big ants tried coming in , de took care of them .
Mama candy has another mother started . It’s in the Lowe’s bucket, one of two I still have left out of eight .
Girls are doing great building roots.
Post #89 02/10 roots already building back from where i broke it off , no waiting three more weeks for this girl she’s ready to up pot from the cloner .
Wow valentines is already here .

Heck of a game! Heck of an upcan!
Got mama candy in place . Added the net over her , but still slowly spreading her out .
I think she can tell what the future holds with that sword of Damocles hanging there.
More big ants tried coming in , de took care of them .
DE FTW. :high-five:
Mama candy has another mother started .
That's rollin' rollin' rollin' everything into production mode...
no waiting three more weeks for this girl she’s ready to up pot from the cloner .
Move 'em on, head 'em up!

02/14/2023 Happy Valentines
Poor mama candy has taken more abuse. She tried pushing through the net on her own .
Here’s after I got through with her .

TDS 1168 ppm was 1261 ppm Falling
Water level down 1-1/2 gallon Falling
Water temp 74.7 a little high .
Ph 5.9 was 5.8 Rising
New mama is on PB nutrients, she was laid over . I guess not enough bubbling going on. One flush of the nutrients had her standing in 30 minutes.
TDS 892 ppm water level 0 water temp 74.9 ph 6.1 adjusted to 5.8
It’s silica (bio-si) must be like pro-tekt raises the ph . I think I’ll use MSA instead next round and see if that’s what made the ph rise.
New mama up front.
Cloner I’ve been putting the dome on so I hadn’t misted them in two days .

for sure bro, great job West,
Thanks Mayne , I went and just checked mama candy was worried I’d really put the hurt on her but she’s back standing. Luckily I did I forgot to put the cloner dome back on .
Mayne what you growing?

02/15/2023
Last post here for 2 girls, only thing in this thread will be B’s girls and the new Mama . B won’t around much , went back to college to be a lawyer . Need a name for the new mama , any and all will be consider, tanks .
We are going to leave her name as Candy Kush .

I used the 4’6”x 4’6” net frame .
Not too shabby with all the abuse she’s had in the last two days .
TDS 1031 was 1168 ppm Falling
Water level down 2 full gallons Falling
Water temp 73.9 f
Ph 6.0 was 5.8 adjusted to 5.8 Rising
I guess I need to put a hydro bible in this thread.
Weather inside and out
Canopy temp 75.9 f
Room temp 74.8 RH 48.6%
Outside temp 78 f RH 56%
SSE 22 mph
Winter is back tomorrow.
New mama PB
TDS 916 ppm water temp 73.9f ph 5.9 staying at 5.9 .
Had to go ride the bike , weather was great.

Back
Top Bottom