full

2nd Place - @HappyHazmat88

"Final Shot Before Chop"

full

3rd Place - @BeccaBuds

"Platinum Tahoe OG"

full

:welldone::welldone::welldone:
Congratulations Trala👏 they were so hard to pick from! But your black background sold me ❤️ really made the lady stand out.

Congrats to the winners! :Rasta:

Omg thank you so much. I’m legit shook.

And Admin, I know having me as a member has often been challenging for you when it comes to the fall out from having someone like me as a member lolling.

I’m really sorry if I’ve made more work for you over the years and I thank you for allowing me to be authentically me. I’m a lot. I know this, so thanks.

420 Mag has literally taught me everything I know about growing and showcasing da ‘erb, so thanks GrowStars. This place fucking rocks! Xo

Omg thank you so much. I’m legit shook.

And Admin, I know having me as a member has often been challenging for you when it comes to the fall out from having someone like me as a member lolling.

I’m really sorry if I’ve made more work for you over the years and I thank you for allowing me to be authentically me. I’m a lot. I know this, so thanks.

420 Mag has literally taught me everything I know about growing and showcasing da ‘erb, so thanks GrowStars. This place fucking rocks! Xo
Congrats @Trala that is a beautiful pic!

Back
Top Bottom