420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: August 2024

Nothing flowering currently... working on a seed project, but here's my Bonsai Sunset Sherb Momma getting a root pruning and some fresh (recycled) soil. I cut half of the rootball (5gal brick of roots) with a hacksaw, and then pick out the roots with a chopstick and trim the long ones. Somethin' different to show... Be Well.

Hemp Farm
IMG_9898.jpeg

That green patch there is hemp.

I'm sure a few folks were worried seeing a plant down to her skivvies :thedoubletake:, but no worries, first time I root pruned a plant I was nervous too (completely normal). All is well, growth in under a day and didn't skip a beat. This is at least a 6 month old plant with a well established root system, don't try this with young plants. Be Good to one Another and Stay Frosty!

P.S I could only upload 1 pic for the contest, but below is a bottom view of the root pad (and the new growth). :meditate:

Hi Jon :)

The light is cheap and nasty, just like me lolling! There are 3 of them in there. I bought them off eBay. They are not good lights by any means.

I forget the brand but they aren’t sponsors, I’ll have a look when I finish work and I’ll PM you if you like.
No that’s okay if that’s the case, but thanks. They look cooler than that. Lol.

Rohrbach Test
What do you see?
I see a mustachioed man. :hmmmm:

Purple Ghost Candy, Day 78 since flip.

PGC flip +78 (5)2.JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, flip +78
I see a strain I must grow. What breeder if you don’t mind?

I'm sure a few folks were worried seeing a plant down to her skivvies :thedoubletake:, but no worries, first time I root pruned a plant I was nervous too (completely normal). All is well, growth in under a day and didn't skip a beat. This is at least a 6 month old plant with a well established root system, don't try this with young plants. Be Good to one Another and Stay Frosty!

P.S I could only upload 1 pic for the contest, but below is a bottom view of the root pad (and the new growth). :meditate:

Why not just use a larger pot? Trying to fit a certain space?

420 Green!
Isn't it beautiful?
20240814_112308.jpg

Life is so precious 💚

Hi @JiggiLotus, that's a cool photo but unfortunately it will not be included in the contest because it is not cannabis related. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but that appears to be a bug on a rose branch? Photos need to have some sort of cannabis element in them to qualify as an entry.

Hi @JiggiLotus, that's a cool photo but unfortunately it will not be included in the contest because it is not cannabis related. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but that appears to be a bug on a rose branch? Photos need to have some sort of cannabis element in them to qualify as an entry.
Yeah this was just for fun. 🥰

Back
Top Bottom