420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: August 2019

Beautiful pictures all around! Here’s my Gorilla Glue at almost 4 weeks of flowering. She’s starting to show off :kiss:

full

That's great for 4 weeks!

Nice picture ... and that's a nice quick yield!
Very quick I got around 43 grams off it. Really good for a small fast plant

OMG! LMAO! So ... did it work? Did they straighten up?
Honestly I forgot which season that was. I think it was Lemon Skunk, but I smoke pot, so I'm not sure. I had a picture up of the upstart plant, but I've already have a couple pictures up so it had to come down. I had forgotten that you cant do three pics cause I smoke pot. I just like saying that... where else can you use "pot smoking" as a legit reason to be slow?! That reminds me! It's about that time!

I once had a group of seedlings that just wasnt working out. There was one in particular that just couldnt get it together at all. I wasn't bummed I was pissed! So I pulled the little one and pinned it to the wall, then i told the rest that this would happen to them if they didnt straighten up!

Can we get a "Comment of the Month" contest just so I can nominate and vote for this?:laugh::rofl::laugh::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::thumb::thumb:

You brought a few to mine from laughter, so it's all good. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Haha! Nice. I'm glad you enjoyed that. It's a true story. I had a picture of the sacrificed one on this thread but that's too many pictures for this thread. The way my plants are growing, I should use it more often

I’m stoked to be able to share a photo again this month :ganjamon:

Candida CD-1, a 20:1 CBD plant developed by Medical Marijuana Genetics and grown outside under the Australian sun with custom amended local soil and Doc Bud’s High Brix Blend.

:Namaste:

I’m stoked to be able to share a photo again this month :ganjamon:

Candida CD-1, a 20:1 CBD plant developed by Medical Marijuana Genetics and grown outside under the Australian sun with custom amended local soil and Doc Bud’s High Brix Blend.

:Namaste:
Cant help but like the trichomes! Australian Sun is cheating. I think you guys have a different Sun than the rest of us or something.

Back
Top Bottom