420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: August 2019

full

Mold, Just Getting Started

I was checking the trichomes and found this unwelcome growth on the Cream & Cheese. This is all I could find. There doesn't seem to be any more in the tent. Hopefully I can get to harvest without more showing up.

Very educational as always amigo!!!

The Winners

Here are our three September winners. Thank you to everyone for your entries, and for making this such a successful contest and one so difficult to judge.

Our winner this month is unusual. It is not a classic photo. It's not the cleanest shot. It's not pin-sharp. The exposure isn't perfect. And it's grainy. But its striking nature, the work it took to create and the purpose and originality of the idea puts it at the top of our list for September.

Many congratulations to Virgin ground, Agemon and Growwithme420.

First Place - Virgin ground

View media item 1705831
Second Place - Agemon

Third Place - Growwithme420

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

I am so glad they chose some very innovative photos this month!!!

Very unique entry! I love that in it's own way it says "look at me" compared to all the other photos. The graduated gray scale perspective is sublime.
Congrats on the win,@Virgin ground !..I'm not gonna say I told you so...:thumb:
And congrats to Agemon & Growwithme420 -Beautiful pics!
:love: Thanks bud-dy.
Congratulations @Virgin ground super awesome setup and capture :bravo:

And to @Agemon @Growwithme420 , great works from both :thumb: congrats to both of you as well :ganjamon:

:420: :passitleft:
Thanks Amy, I owe it all to weed. Without it there would be no picture. Lol.
That's awesome!!! .... I spy with my little eye ... !!!

I am so glad they chose some very innovative photos this month!!!
Always nice to see some real creativity and art, congratulations Virgin Ground!!!!!!!
Thanks y'all. I didn't get a notification that you posted. Apologies for my tardiness.
I appreciate your kind words.:love:

how to properly Register to these contests,
:hmmmm: I don't understand what you mean. Please explain.

Any member with 50 or more posts is very welcome to submit entries for Photo, Nug and Plant of the Month. No registration required. :thumb:

@DeanWest89 And you need to upload your pics to the gallery, then insert them into the entry post using the camera icon. A guide for doing this is here if you need it (that’s what was posted a couple of pages back).

:Namaste:

:hmmmm: I don't understand what you mean. Please explain.

Any member with 50 or more posts is very welcome to submit entries for Photo, Nug and Plant of the Month. No registration required. :thumb:
Like can we just add a photo directly to this page or does it need to be submitted to a gallery first I’m not sure. I just uploaded my photo to the page and I’m just curious if there is a proper way to do it .

@DeanWest89 And you need to upload your pics to the gallery, then insert them into the entry post using the camera icon. A guide for doing this is here if you need it (that’s what was posted a couple of pages back).

:Namaste:
Thank you very much amy I really appreciate the advice. This is exactly what I was trying to get across, I sometimes have a hard time explaining myself :thanks: :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom