420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: August 2019

Awesome pics everyone! :high-five: best of luck!
I'll throw in a late submission - an under shot of a mainline iv'e got going. Training inspired by @Light Addict :thanks:
She is a cross between Durban Poison (African landrace) X Sour Grape (BOG seeds).

She's progressed quite a bit since this pic - here's a link to a recent update on it if you'd like to check it out:

Enjoy your weekends growmies - get into your gardens and have some fun! :morenutes:

full

Mold, Just Getting Started

I was checking the trichomes and found this unwelcome growth on the Cream & Cheese. This is all I could find. There doesn't seem to be any more in the tent. Hopefully I can get to harvest without more showing up.

You'll nail it, Old Salts. Thanks for pointing this out.

The Winners

Here are our three September winners. Thank you to everyone for your entries, and for making this such a successful contest and one so difficult to judge.

Our winner this month is unusual. It is not a classic photo. It's not the cleanest shot. It's not pin-sharp. The exposure isn't perfect. And it's grainy. But its striking nature, the work it took to create and the purpose and originality of the idea puts it at the top of our list for September.

Many congratulations to Virgin ground, Agemon and Growwithme420.

First Place - Virgin ground

View media item 1705831
Second Place - Agemon

Third Place - Growwithme420

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

full

Mold, Just Getting Started

I was checking the trichomes and found this unwelcome growth on the Cream & Cheese. This is all I could find. There doesn't seem to be any more in the tent. Hopefully I can get to harvest without more showing up.
Hope so. The Cream and Cheese is top shelf meds in my house.

Congratulations on your well deserved win Virgin Ground and to the two runners up as well.:welldone::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom