420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Moto258

Hey @Moto258 great start for a healthy grow!
In case you didn't know.... Sponsors can not freely participate, post, or reply in a journal. Unless invited by the use of (@ +Sponsors name) when you are giving them kudos!

:goodluck:

Hey @Moto258 great start for a healthy grow!
In case you didn't know.... Sponsors can not freely participate, post, or reply in a journal. Unless invited by the use of (@ +Sponsors name) when you are giving them kudos!

:goodluck:
Appreciate it my fellow grow friend! I actually have no idea what I'm doing lmao so alls I have to do is say the Sponcers name and put the @ before? Thanks for your help!

Hey stone! Thanks!
You know I most likely ravaged threw mothers old dish equipment one fine morning and they decided to stick around ever since haha. But to be honest I went searching for even ones similar to these blue ones and can't find them anywhere! Amazon might be our only options for more. Been using the 1tsp wand with a crack in it for some time now!

Hey stone! Thanks!
You know I most likely ravaged threw mothers old dish equipment one fine morning and they decided to stick around ever since haha. But to be honest I went searching for even ones similar to these blue ones and can't find them anywhere! Amazon might be our only options for more. Been using the 1tsp wand with a crack in it for some time now!
Good tools are not easy to find Moto.

Well thanks for the very helpful and kind 420 members I figured out how to be tech savy at least some haha! So first shout out goes to @Furcifer for helping me in the direction to get the sponsors on radar here on my journal thanks again my fellow grow friend! Now this next shout out goes to @420magazine for hooking me up with this kind and amazing opportunity to show case genetics from @Weed Seeds Express known as girl scout cookies! @GeoFlora Nutrients you my friends have a heart of gold for sending me what you provided me with seriously! I already was recently sent products from winning plant of the month by Geoflora and was still sent more!! I'll be giving my whole family left overs and tips on your products this Thanksgiving now that my moms side is starting to come around again I have pretty much most of yall to thank for that miracle! @DYNOMYCO for the amendments sent my way which are amazing looking logos yall have on the packaging. First time using all these products and for someone that had to learn a new line you guys made it simple for the home grower of all sorts from enthusiast to the person that has a family other than the garden members to take care of on the daily! @GreenSafeSolutions for making these girl scout cookies shine and dine under the rays produced by @NextLight core LED. I know I'm missing some but I have a ways to catch up as these have a ways to grow so ill do more shout outs as time grows on. Thanks @PerfectPipe for the device used for this cheers report. (Hint the fine lady with the 420 sticker is nicked named no bugs bugs bunny haha I had to)

20210502_181642.jpg

20210502_172220.jpg

20210502_172115.jpg

Hey @Moto258,

This is awesome! Can't wait to see how it all turns out.

Will be following along closely.

Feel free to reach out for any information.

Happy Growing :peace:
You bet thanks again @DYNOMYCO it's great to be surrounded by such heartfelt individuals!

Thanks for posting that soil recipe @Moto258 I'm going to start my soil mix shortly. I'm going to make a batch for their next uppot and then some for their final flowering pot. Each with varying levels of nutes from @GeoFlora Nutrients They seriously hooked it up to make things easy!

Thanks for posting that soil recipe @Moto258 I'm going to start my soil mix shortly. I'm going to make a batch for their next uppot and then some for their final flowering pot. Each with varying levels of nutes from @GeoFlora Nutrients They seriously hooked it up to make things easy!
You bet @BakedARea anyway I can help makes my day sway the right way! @GeoFlora Nutrients did hook things up!! I feel like a lottery winner!! Now I'm in my head on which light to get into next because I have lights but I'd much rather show lights in my journal as evidence for the comparison and I sure didn't think about how the 420 platform worked at first hand with advertising non Sponsors. I can be slow at times haha

Well thanks for the very helpful and kind 420 members I figured out how to be tech savy at least some haha! So first shout out goes to @Furcifer for helping me in the direction to get the sponsors on radar here on my journal thanks again my fellow grow friend! Now this next shout out goes to @420magazine for hooking me up with this kind and amazing opportunity to show case genetics from @Weed Seeds Express known as girl scout cookies! @GeoFlora Nutrients you my friends have a heart of gold for sending me what you provided me with seriously! I already was recently sent products from winning plant of the month by Geoflora and was still sent more!! I'll be giving my whole family left overs and tips on your products this Thanksgiving now that my moms side is starting to come around again I have pretty much most of yall to thank for that miracle! @DYNOMYCO for the amendments sent my way which are amazing looking logos yall have on the packaging. First time using all these products and for someone that had to learn a new line you guys made it simple for the home grower of all sorts from enthusiast to the person that has a family other than the garden members to take care of on the daily! @GreenSafeSolutions for making these girl scout cookies shine and dine under the rays produced by @NextLight core LED. I know I'm missing some but I have a ways to catch up as these have a ways to grow so ill do more shout outs as time grows on. Thanks @PerfectPipe for the device used for this cheers report. (Hint the fine lady with the 420 sticker is nicked named no bugs bugs bunny haha I had to)

20210502_181642.jpg

20210502_172220.jpg

20210502_172115.jpg
Our pleasure @Moto258 ! Thank you for sharing and enjoy a wonderful grow!

Update! Ended up spraying the 4th application with @GreenSafe solutions on these fine ladies from @Weed Seeds Express. This stuff seems like a need in my garden from here on out! Just look at the bath they got this fine raininy morning here in my neck of the woods! The dehumidifier got some break time the past few days so maintaining all the components today on my free time. Raised the light 4inch up from where they have been from 36 inches from tops of plants. I'm going to give the solution about a half hour to settle in before lowering back down to 36inches. Today I also watered them in just around the first root ball forming from first transplant. They were getting dry on me so watered only ro water with ph 6.5 with added cal-mag plus taking ppm to 150. Next feeding will be first feeding using SNS 209 for these youngins. Cheers (hint the pic with all of them in it is after the 30 min window of time rasing lights up that 4 inches)

20210504_115839.jpg

20210504_115831.jpg

20210504_115817.jpg

16201485746224660555937152068158.jpg

16201491486886811345297442394614.jpg

They are looking great!

Next feeding will be first feeding using SNS 209 for these youngins.
I haven't started feeding mine yet since I'm not really doing any watering yet. Just some spray to keep the top of the soil moist. I may do a watering today with it at a reduced strength. Not sure yet though. I haven't heard back from @Sierra Natural Science yet about how to use it for seedlings.

They are looking great!

I haven't started feeding mine yet since I'm not really doing any watering yet. Just some spray to keep the top of the soil moist. I may do a watering today with it at a reduced strength. Not sure yet though. I haven't heard back from @Sierra Natural Science yet about how to use it for seedlings.
Well so far they have survived my abuse to trying to attack a thrip issue I was getting ride of after growing a strain they seemed to enjoy a lot more of for some reason. Wondering now if certain critters are attracted to the strains that smell heavy especially if it smells in veg stage just as heavy as when in flower. But my young girl scout cookies seemed to have taken the SNS pretty well so far without issues showing up as of currently. These girls are sprinters for sure I'm impressed!

Day 19 since introducing these girls into soil was today. About day 20 I'll begin training with low stress bending the main leaves downward, but since I had free time today training has begun a day early lol! Transplanted my final girl scout cookie from @Weed Seeds Express this fine morning and the roots seem very happy so far! @GeoFlora Nutrients is already showing improvements on the deficiencys I was getting early on after using used up soil as a base start for this grow. As soon as @DYNOMYCO was Introduced along with the soil activator the soil started showing life by the way these girls greened up almost over night!

20210505_141518.jpg

20210505_141148.jpg

20210505_141012.jpg

20210504_130242.jpg

Back
Top Bottom