Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wrennakken - Raspberry Diesel

• Lowrider72 - G13 Haze

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratz, Irie - lovely nug! :thumb:

dude, I still can't find the nug... it's like that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, but you know it's there.... #@%!

eish dude... I have done stukkend due diligence and I can't frik find the links... how's to do one for "Stupid", and give me a direct link assablief... also to LeR's killer crop win xxx

eish dude... I have done stukkend due diligence and I can't frik find the links... how's to do one for "Stupid", and give me a direct link assablief... also to LeR's killer crop win xxx
Put a @irie lion will get you there and Irie will also respond to this !

Hey @Carmen Ray :rollit:
here's the link if you want to see my nug of the month:
420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: May 2019
:hippy:
So that's a link to the first page of this thread. If you scroll down to the first post, and keep scrolling you will see bud/flower submissions & mine is inbetween there somewhere.

Hey @Carmen Ray :rollit:
here's the link if you want to see my nug of the month:
420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: May 2019
:hippy:
So that's a link to the first page of this thread. If you scroll down to the first post, and keep scrolling you will see bud/flower submissions & mine is inbetween there somewhere.
no, dude... I still am on hunt for nug lol.... this is what I see if I click that link.... nevah mind, you can show me when I see you... jirrrr lol, and it is getting chillos again

Attachments

• Screenshot (35).png
    Screenshot (35).png
    281.7 KB · Views: 282
How about where it says prev 5 of 5 hit the double arrow takes you to page one then scroll down to the 14th post .
I couldn't find a "perplexed face" emoji.... I don't see the double arrows.... maybe I am in a wrong interface.... no worries, I will find it eventually... more is nog n dag

Back
Top Bottom