• Souptaco - NL#5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wrennakken - Raspberry Diesel

• Lowrider72 - G13 Haze

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks i ordered them and some blue treacle autos but the blue treacle was out of stock so they sent me ten AK49 autos plus ten free.and the red po:ganjamon:ison was 5+2 free promotion pack .. ohh and a AK auto as a freebie :thumb: happy guy here
Lucky lucky! Tag me if you start up a journal with the red poison - i'd love to tag along.

G13 Haze....
Grown under one 315w CMH.
Stored 6 months in vac bag.

Cheers guys!

The contest is now closed to entries and the poll is open for your vote.

There is a list of all the entries in the first post in the thread.

Good luck to all of you.

My entry - not as nice as the others pictured here but I just happened to take a photo of it recently. This is a regular pic and a close up (obviously) of a Skywalker nugg. I picked up an eighth at a local dispensary (Cultivate) here in MA. This weed has a nice even high - no couchlock, no paranoia, etc. Just a good, smooth high. Great for watching a movie before bed.

I'd smoke that!

I’ll jump on in next with my Hawaiian Smile, a strain that was bred by an old neighbors buddies that he went way back with and flew it in from Hawaii, I grew this nug out from a bag seed from it and this was the beautiful outcome, nice dense buds sweet with a nice tangy taste and an overall uplifting high, a strong punch behind its high but not overpowering. Good luck everyone!
I wish my Christmas trees looked like that!

Whoa! There's some beautiful color in there!
Thanks Grandma i appreciate the kind words. :snowboating: With the Red Poison i'm not sure what was more enjoyable.. looking at it or smoking it :rofl::green_heart::Namaste:

Lucky lucky! Tag me if you start up a journal with the red poison - i'd love to tag along.
Add me to that list bro I’m keen too! :ganjamon:

planted yesterday but will start a journal in few weeks so its not boring and every thing is going well :nervous-guy: lol , i like to do the journal from about week three :thumb:

Thanks Nutty Professor, i'll keep an eye out for it :reading420magazine::nomo::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom