• Souptaco - NL#5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wrennakken - Raspberry Diesel

• Lowrider72 - G13 Haze

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My entry - not as nice as the others pictured here but I just happened to take a photo of it recently. This is a regular pic and a close up (obviously) of a Skywalker nugg. I picked up an eighth at a local dispensary (Cultivate) here in MA. This weed has a nice even high - no couchlock, no paranoia, etc. Just a good, smooth high. Great for watching a movie before bed.

So many mouth watering entries so far :drool:

My entry for NOTM :Namaste:. Good luck to all the participants!

This is Raspberry Diesel by HSO. Grown in Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit. Used Perfectsun LEDs.

75% Sativa Hybrid. 18-23% THC.

The smoke is very smooth thanks to the bud washing and low and slow drying techniques.

Uplifting and energetic. Has smells of berry/fruit upfront and diesel in the back.

Not that humble though:passitleft: Dinafem never fails :lot-o-toke:
For sure!

I've never run a bad strain from Dinafem.... ever! LoL

Every bean has popped, and they have all produced good buds.
:thumb:

For sure!

I've never run a bad strain from Dinafem.... ever! LoL

Every bean has popped, and they have all produced good buds.
:thumb:

I am now growing some bagseeds. They are coming from my friends dealer. He is using Dinafem genetics for years and producing his own seeds by spraying some branches into hermies. These Blue Cheese bagseeds that I am currently growing would probably in top 3 of my grows.

And correct, every bean has popped and produced top shelf buds for me. I wish I had access to their seeds conviniently. Maybe I can find some Dinafem beans in Amsterdam this summer :smokin:

Thanks i ordered them and some blue treacle autos but the blue treacle was out of stock so they sent me ten AK49 autos plus ten free.and the red po:ganjamon:ison was 5+2 free promotion pack .. ohh and a AK auto as a freebie :thumb: happy guy here

Attachments

• P1070143.JPG
    P1070143.JPG
    790.8 KB · Views: 135
Back
Top Bottom