420 Magazine Sponsor Showoff With Dope Seeds, Bomb Seeds, Homegrown, Budget LED, PhotonTek & Gorilla

DEFORMED BANANA BOMB

So, that one Banana Bomb that germinated with the yellow/shriveled cotyledons is deformed. It has only one leaf and no visible growth tip, although, one of the cotyledons appears to have greened up a bit.

She's pretty pitiful looking, though :( :

I'm still waiting on that replacement (3rd) Banana Bomb seed to germinate and I'd expect to see that above ground in the next 48 hours, or so. I've got at least one healthy seedling for all the other strains.

Happy Harvests!

K

GL on the replacement Banana Bomb. Ive has some great stuff from them - and there’s been a Berry Bomb cut circulating amongst some Californians here that is super popular and a big producer, by all reports.

I always plant seeds 3/4” deep and they always come up. Maybe you went a bit deeper...

DEFORMED BANANA BOMB

So, that one Banana Bomb that germinated with the yellow/shriveled cotyledons is deformed. It has only one leaf and no visible growth tip, although, one of the cotyledons appears to have greened up a bit.

She's pretty pitiful looking, though :( :

I'm still waiting on that replacement (3rd) Banana Bomb seed to germinate and I'd expect to see that above ground in the next 48 hours, or so. I've got at least one healthy seedling for all the other strains.

Happy Harvests!

K
Deformity, feformity. I always back the underdog. Mainly coz I have spent the better part of my life as one.

I am cheering for her! To me she is delightful!

me —> :cheer:

Give me a D-E-L-I-G-H-T and a FULLLLLL

She da DBomb and I back her FTW!

BABY PICTURES

I'm still waiting for that last Banana Bomb to sprout but here are the strongest seedlings from the other five strains:

AMNESIA

GORILLA BOMB

BLUEBERRY

CHERRY PIE

HAWAII X PURPLE SKUNK

It will be another couple of weeks before we start them on nutes and, hopefully, we see that replacement Banana Bomb break ground tomorrow.

Happy Harvests!

K

BEAUTIFUL, BENT, BOUNCING BABY BANANA BOMB!

The replacement (third) Banana Bomb seed popped last night making me a very proud parent! :yahoo:
Smoke 'em if ya' got 'em and, if you don't got 'em, get 'em! :blunt:

We're off & running! :slide:

Happy Harvests!

K

BEAUTIFUL, BENT, BOUNCING BABY BANANA BOMB!

The replacement (third) Banana Bomb seed popped last night making me a very proud parent! :yahoo:
Smoke 'em if ya' got 'em and, if you don't got 'em, get 'em! :blunt:

We're off & running! :slide:

Happy Harvests!

K
Congratulations

:) :) :)

Drive by

better late than,,,,

you going to have your hands full with all them seedlings........

Drive by

better late than,,,,

you going to have your hands full with all them seedlings........
Glad you made it, Brother! :high-five:

Yeah, my hands are already full! :rolleyes:

I still have the four plants just about ready to harvest in the main tent and six Bonsai mom's in the veg tent, and the ten new babies in the small tent. I'm already looking for plants to cull! :rofl:

Firstly, Congratulations on your newly appointed position. Grow Journalist!:goodjob:

I just finished running Dope Seeds, Amnesia & Critical Mass in my Outdoor. They turned out great! Good genetics and nice finish.... I'd recommend for sure!

Excited to watch your menu grow :love: I'll be lurking in the pantry :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom