420’s 3 White Widow & A Do-Si-Dos Hydro F&D 600W MH 1000W HPS Grow

I backed of the dab a little bit .. lost a couple of days there hahaha what’s your favourite resin purpose/ ratio ?
I have 4 oz of babe left to squish my Candy attempt was an epic fail , thinking of vape juice perhaps :)
I ‘m hoping you don’t say caps because I exclusively use Rso from puck wash . :)
I’m using both for capsules. I did 10 grams of rosin for 100 mL of coconut oil. Kicked my but till I got use to it , now just feels like I burn one every hour for six or more hours . 2 capsules 12 of sleep !

Day95/Day 57 of 12/12 Flood&drain
A Dosidos
Three WW washed and hanging
Outside temp 57 humidity 77% SSE 12 mph
Building temp 72.3 humidity 52%
Tent temp 77.4 humidity 49%
Canopy temp 79.3
Water temp 65.3
Water level down 3/4 gallon Falling
TDS 799 ppm was 823 ppm Falling
Ph 6.1 Rising
Going to leave her there .
Girl hanging are frosty from top to bottom, you can see it glow in the pics after the wash . The H2O2 and water didn’t get as much dust as usual. No dead bugs at all . Mama WW didn’t have any bugs either when washed .
Didn’t check the Dosidos trich will check in a little while!

Day 96/ Day 58 of 12/12 Flood&drain
Outside temp 65 humidity 93%
Building temp 72.3 humidity 51%
Tent temp 75.6 humidity 49%
Canopy temp 76.1
Water temp 65.6
TDS 759 ppm was 799 ppm Falling
PH 6.1 Static
Leaving it , more milky trichs. Checking daily !
No amber! Bunch of pics .

Day95/Day 57 of 12/12 Flood&drain
A Dosidos
Three WW washed and hanging
Outside temp 57 humidity 77% SSE 12 mph
Building temp 72.3 humidity 52%
Tent temp 77.4 humidity 49%
Canopy temp 79.3
Water temp 65.3
TDS 799 ppm was 823 ppm Falling
Ph 6.1 Rising
Going to leave her there .
Girl hanging are frosty from top to bottom, you can see it glow in the pics after the wash . The H2O2 and water didn’t get as much dust as usual. No dead bugs at all . Mama WW didn’t have any bugs either when washed .
Didn’t check the Dosidos trich will check in a little while!

May i ask if youre using 3 swimming pools for bud washing??

Whoa did I miss a harvest this weekend! Excellent haul on the WWs. So much to wash and trim, and oh so much to squish. Beautiful job WH!

Are you going to bother changing up the feed or moving the light for the DSD that's left?
WW front right was covered in amber and the other 2 were covered 100% milky, mama opened up the door to bring the rest she washed and it just lit up all the trichs!
That storage totes sure made great washing station. 3 gallons of H2O2 and 3 gallons of ro water, cleanest bucket since we started washing!
I’d say the dosidos is about 75% milky with no amber ! She was started feeding , but I believe I’ll chop her pretty quick if she hits 100% milky . I guess the leaves were so oily the trichs just stuck on the edge of the leaves .

Day 97/ Day 59 of 12/12 Flood&drain
Outside temp 70 humidity 81%
Building temp 72.8 humidity 50%
Tent temp 77.5 humidity 39%
Canopy temp 77.1 highest at 28” away from the Dosidos as far as I can get. 72.7 at the back buds !
Water temp 65.8
Water level down a gallon Falling
TDS 756 ppm was 759 Static
Ph 6.1 Static
Hydro Bible says ( yes it speaks ) and I love what it says ! Perfect Conditions TDS and PH are at the correct level. Amen
Stupid is what stupid did before he read the Bible, dropped the ph to 5.7 5 mL acid . 768 ppm now .
After looking at three bud samples started about 75% amber

Those look so sticky! Finally finish washing and trimming the WWs yet?
Had to be in Georgetown at 8:30 this morning mama had to go for her check up at T Oncology.
Then lost more time ;fire rescue, line man worker stuck in wood chipper , like I wanted to see that and then people wonder why I smoked . Mama already washed and rinsed ! Their just waiting on me .

Have been out here mixing and changing buckets out most the morning. Then have been trimming the rest of the morning, then went back out after lunch till the lights went out . Still have a whole plant to trim yet . So sticky I have to change scissors out after ever 4th bud .till I started scraping it off with the other scissors. Gonna finish when it gets dark 30 !

AB73DBC2-085B-418F-B400-9C5DCBF288BA.jpeg
AC5962DC-32E7-4643-B5F3-7D8762688575.jpeg

Here’s two plates .

LOL! That's how you can tell you're a pro :).
If I had your knowledge then you can say that , I took two hits with mama and it kicked my but like my capsules. Hopefully I won’t pay for that later . 6 days in the jar and we’ll see how much volume of rosin out of an ounce.

Have been out here mixing and changing buckets out most the morning. Then have been trimming the rest of the morning, then went back out after lunch till the lights went out . Still have a whole plant to trim yet . So sticky I have to change scissors out after ever 4th bud .till I started scraping it off with the other scissors. Gonna finish when it gets dark 30 !

AB73DBC2-085B-418F-B400-9C5DCBF288BA.jpeg
AC5962DC-32E7-4643-B5F3-7D8762688575.jpeg

Here’s two plates .

Looks damn delicious!

When trimming what do you do with the resin on the scissors? Not a huge amount but whats the best way to "use up" this sticky icky?

Back
Top Bottom