4 Strains: 630W LEC CMH

Pics of day 20 bloom. Gonna give them a major haircut tomorrow night. All these strains are new to me, does anyone have any info on these strains, like do they take kindly to trimming. My pineapple chunk does not like to be trimmed. if I don't leave one fan leaf at each node, the little popcorn nugs will not fully develop.
IMG_202428.JPG

I'm mildly disappointed in the yield, but hey, not to bad. I was thinking 20 zs, but 471.6 grams, almost 17 zs, not bad. Plus 1.5 zs of bottom popcorn, that I didn't count . I didn't get the hang time that I wanted and needed, because I heat with gas, and it lowers the humidity. But it's under control now & jarred. so now it's just a matter of curing it.
IMG_202031.JPG
IMG_201523.JPG
IMG_201421.JPG
IMG_201232.JPG
IMG_200733.JPG
IMG_200629.JPG
IMG_200523.JPG
IMG_200325.JPG
IMG_200227.JPG
IMG_200132.JPG
IMG_199933.JPG
IMG_199834.JPG
IMG_199431.JPG
IMG_199232.JPG
IMG_199132.JPG
IMG_199035.JPG
IMG_199632.JPG
IMG_200831.JPG
IMG_200932.JPG
IMG_202224.JPG
IMG_202330.JPG

Lovely harvest, nothing to be disappointed about there. Loads of jars there too keep you going for awhile ;). The new girls are looking lovely too. Are you giving them their defoliation tonight?

Lovely harvest, nothing to be disappointed about there. Loads of jars there too keep you going for awhile ;). The new girls are looking lovely too. Are you giving them their defoliation tonight?
If i can stay awake, if not then tomorrow night. You ever grow any of these strains. I don't want to defol. a plant that don't like it ! Some will just shut down after defol. My pineapple chunk for one, will stop all growth if she's trimmed to much. It's a growers nightmare, but the overall best smoke we grow. I transplanted my 4 largest clones today, into 3 gal fabric bags. Will run them at 275w for a couple days, and then go to 430w for a few days. It's amazing how tight the root balls were, in those 5 gal bags !! Amazing !! Thanks for stopping by !!

Not bad for what it was !! But I thought it was more. Ha !! I transplanted my 4 largest clones into 3 gal. fabric bags, today. Moved them from t5 tent to 275w hps tent. I guesstamate about 2 weeks till 12/12 flip. Trying to harvest one tent every 45 days. i was amazed at the tightness of the root ball on the 5 gal. bags that I harvested. Like a brick !! The trunks were the size of quarters. I was gonna break up one pot and reuse it, but it was so tight that it would have been a pain to do it, so I chucked it. Thanks for being here HizzyB !!:welcome:
IMG_203630.JPG
IMG_203526.JPG
IMG_203425.JPG
IMG_203325.JPG
IMG_203224.JPG
IMG_203124.JPG
IMG_203025.JPG
IMG_202927.JPG
IMG_202826.JPG
IMG_202726.JPG
IMG_202530.JPG

If i can stay awake, if not then tomorrow night. You ever grow any of these strains. I don't want to defol. a plant that don't like it ! Some will just shut down after defol. My pineapple chunk for one, will stop all growth if she's trimmed to much. It's a growers nightmare, but the overall best smoke we grow. I transplanted my 4 largest clones today, into 3 gal fabric bags. Will run them at 275w for a couple days, and then go to 430w for a few days. It's amazing how tight the root balls were, in those 5 gal bags !! Amazing !! Thanks for stopping by !!

Nice let me know how it goes. Yeah I know that feeling I'd hate to strip a plant that didnt like it. I'm afraid not pal, only done the bulk before the grail I'm doing now. Got my fingers crossed you got all strains that love it. Didn't bother the holy grail one bit. I bet them root balls were nuts, I'm looking forward to seeing what mine look like after harvest, they already feel packed to the max. No worries pal, enjoying the show!

Nice let me know how it goes. Yeah I know that feeling I'd hate to strip a plant that didnt like it. I'm afraid not pal, only done the bulk before the grail I'm doing now. Got my fingers crossed you got all strains that love it. Didn't bother the holy grail one bit. I bet them root balls were nuts, I'm looking forward to seeing what mine look like after harvest, they already feel packed to the max. No worries pal, enjoying the show!
You don't have to wait. i bet you can't get you cant into your coco, now. It's amazing !! Wish roots were smokable !! ha !!

Nice harvest. It's a great feeling when you reap the rewards of the work you've invested into your garden
Yes it is, very gratifying !! Thanks for checking on my grows !!
IMG_205128.JPG
IMG_205029.JPG
IMG_204930.JPG
IMG_204331.JPG
IMG_204026.JPG
IMG_203927.JPG
I gave all the ladies a haircut tonight. How'd I do ?? I filled a 3 gal. pail with sprouts and leaves. Sorta in the dark here, as these strains are all new to me. hope they like to be trimmed. Time will tell ?

Looking great sp
just getting over the shock of spending $450, on fertilizers & additives. But now I'm set for a few months. I got the gals. of A & B base, instead of qts.. & got qts. of the additives, instead of pints. Got mammoth p, that was like $145 by itself (500ml). That takes the place of roots xl. if I'm gonna do this, I don't want to skimp !!

just getting over the shock of spending $450, on fertilizers & additives. But now I'm set for a few months. I got the gals. of A & B base, instead of qts.. & got qts. of the additives, instead of pints. Got mammoth p, that was like $145 by itself (500ml). That takes the place of roots xl. if I'm gonna do this, I don't want to skimp !!

I hear great things about mammoth p like it increases yield and buying the larger sizes saves money in the long run. Great buys sp I'm sure you won't regret it! Wish I could stick my nose in there!!

fed at 1100ppm tonight. They all look healthy, no tip burn. i can see what Pennywise told me about the og kush not being a big producer. At least at this time, has the smallest cola formations. That critical + is gonna be the producer, and it was the runt, during veg. ! The two cheese look like they're forming nicely. Two cheese are top row, btm. L is og kush.
IMG_205429.JPG
IMG_205327.JPG

Beautiful little buttons sp! Plants look excellent!
These new strains are not looking like they'll produce as much, as my 4 strains, that I've been growing for a couple yrs. now. Had warm nights around here, so this lec is pressing the heat limits to the max. I'm so not running an air conditioner in April.

Back
Top Bottom