4 Strains: 630W LEC CMH

IMG_206327.JPG
IMG_206225.JPG

Looking good pal. What conversion of PPM do you use SP, just trying to figure out your PPM in EC?

Nice, I see your combining great white and mammoth p. I've heard good things about that stuff(mammoth p), I bet they're gonna work wonders together.

Looking good pal. What conversion of PPM do you use SP, just trying to figure out your PPM in EC?

Nice, I see your combining great white and mammoth p. I've heard good things about that stuff(mammoth p), I bet they're gonna work wonders together.
I finally got a bottle of it, after using samples, for a couple of grows !! They stopped selling the samples on ebay, so these ladies seen their 1st mammoth p, at day 28 bloom. Cult asks the same question about the conversion table. How do I find out ? I'd hate to think that we need two different conversions factors, in one country. I bought a nice Hanna pen, & It lasted about 6 months, ever sense then I been using those cheapo ones with same success. And while I believe that PPMs are important, but don't have to as precise, as some tell us. That meter your're using is on my list for the next time I have $90, which is a rare occasion And the great white is on top of my list, when I't comes to developing root system. I've got to start doing more research myself, as I know I'm doing better, yield wise, but I'm using so many new products, that I don't know what's working & what's not.
But my town tap water keeps going from a respectable 115 ppm, up to 230ppm, and then to 115, and back and forth it swings. it's at 230 now, and I'm figuring that into the ec/ppm equation.

Nice new batch Slow :thumb: did you take any clones?
O yes, i take clones from everything I start from seed. I have so many different clones. that it's getting difficult !! Think I'm at 8 strains now. I tell my wife that we can't keep them all but she wont let me eliminate any of them. Thanks for looking in on me !!

Hey sp! I'm looking into cmh and would love your thoughts. I want to get two fixtures in my 4x4 tent. It would be sucking in air from the living room that is between 75℉ and 80℉ I grow in the bedroom and have the exhaust going out the window. I will insulate that duct have the fikter between the lights and two fan pointed on the lights.

Running like this would you expect to see a max of 5° difference in heat? I don't want to go over 85℉ in tent.

Thanks for the help sp

Hey sp! I'm looking into cmh and would love your thoughts. I want to get two fixtures in my 4x4 tent. It would be sucking in air from the living room that is between 75℉ and 80℉ I grow in the bedroom and have the exhaust going out the window. I will insulate that duct have the fikter between the lights and two fan pointed on the lights.

Running like this would you expect to see a max of 5° difference in heat? I don't want to go over 85℉ in tent.

Thanks for the help sp
When i come up with the $$, I'd like to do something similar to what you're thinking, but do I think you're going over 85f, yes I do. What I'm thinking is use only one during the warmer months, and then when the outside temp drops, use both. But I'm the stupid idiot that bought them both in one fixture. So I will be having problems this summer. I'm gonna flip another 4 soon, under the 400w hps, that they're veging under now, and they'll have to stay there till harvest. i know I wont get as much, but i can control temp. , somewhat !!:rofl: Don't get me wrong, this is a powerful beam and works well, if you can control the heat. It's definitely not for a 4x4x6.5 tent. one 315w cmh will give you a decent harvest. Grebs, got over 11 ozs with one. 70f here today, that's too hot for me !!

Sp! Thanks for the the help! I hope to get one 315 before summer hits full swing to see the temp differences and I'll probably end up with some cob side lighting. Can't wait!

Your plants always look so well under your cmh
little known secret is all or most these lec cmh lights are produced by one, maybe two mfgers., in China. You can buy them for like $100 each, or less, and they're the same light that say, Sun, Nanolux, or whatever, on fancy embossed plaque !! Might take two weeks to get it, but when I buy mine, that's the route I'm taking !
my wife has a fever of 100 and some bug that's going around !! Feel so bad for her !!

little known secret is all or most these lec cmh lights are produced by one, maybe two mfgers., in China. You can buy them for like $100 each, or less, and they're the same light that say, Sun, Nanolux, or whatever, on fancy embossed plaque !! Might take two weeks to get it, but when I buy mine, that's the route I'm taking !
my wife has a fever of 100 and some bug that's going around !! Feel so bad for her !!

Sp that helps so much. Thanks! Could you pm a link of the place you would order from at your convenience. I'd love to save to money as long as it has a warranty and long life expectancy.

Hey man hope your wife gets well soon! Don't get sick! Every time my wife is sick I get sick. Well wishes to the both of you.

love me some 315s.
been reading your journal every chance I get SP. Hopefully things slow down some soon so I can join in on the journals.
you got anything started ?? Nice hearing from you , Neighbor !!
This is day 31 bloom. the two cheese on the top row is filling in nicely. The critical + on btm. right has some nice colas, but the OG Kush is gonna be a low producer for sure. But It's all good, most of it anyhow !! Fed tonight at 1300ppm, & ph-6.2.
And everythings growing like weeds around here !!
1 tsp. silica blast
150ppm calmag
25 ml base nutes
0.6 ml complezym
0.6 ml- B +
0.6 PK= 13/14
16 ml - Complete Boost
0.6 ml - Density
1/2 scoop great white

love me some 315s.
been reading your journal every chance I get SP. Hopefully things slow down some soon so I can join in on the journals.
you got anything started ?? Nice hearing from you , Neighbor !!
This is day 31 bloom. the two cheese on the top row is filling in nicely. The critical + on btm. right has some nice colas, but the OG Kush is gonna be a low producer for sure. But It's all good, most of it anyhow !! Fed tonight at 1300ppm, & ph-6.2.
And everythings growing like weeds around here !!
1 tsp. silica blast
150ppm calmag
25 ml base nutes
0.6 ml complezym
0.6 ml- B +
0.6 PK= 13/14
16 ml - Complete Boost
0.6 ml - Density
1/2 scoop great white
YUMMY !!

IMG_206735.JPG
IMG_206632.JPG
IMG_206530.JPG

Loving your journal. I also love in northeast us and suck air directly from outside. I'm using a 600w hps at the moment bt might start having to dim it as the nights get to be around 60 as that temp keeps my canopy level temp at 80. When it gets over 65 outside in when I have to dim my lights. Is your cmh dimmable? I was looking into getting a 315w cmh for my 4x4 flower tent if it could help on heat. If not maybe cobs would be a good fit for us instead of using ac

Loving your journal. I also love in northeast us and suck air directly from outside. I'm using a 600w hps at the moment bt might start having to dim it as the nights get to be around 60 as that temp keeps my canopy level temp at 80. When it gets over 65 outside in when I have to dim my lights. Is your cmh dimmable? I was looking into getting a 315w cmh for my 4x4 flower tent if it could help on heat. If not maybe cobs would be a good fit for us instead of using ac
I usually don't bloom inside from about 6/1--till last of sept., if my stash is sound. Just try to maintain my mothers, and get plants ready for 12/12 about 1st. of October. I'm having a difficult time believing it's legal ? I'm still looking over my shoulder, expecting my door to fly off the hinges !!:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom