3rd Grow: NYC Diesel & LA Confidential, Using Geoflora Nutrients

Well it worked. I just fed them and took them off the boxes. I'm just concerned that the maui is so much taller than the other 2 and the smaller ones won't get as much light that's why I had them raised with the boxes. I'm gonna try and find a substitute
Hey brother I totally understand.
I'm not trying to bust your chops.
Just don't want anyone else to go through what I did. :Namaste:
Much Karma Sent.

Stay safe
Bill

Searched all over for milk crates but couldn't find any, so lowes buckets are gonna have to be good enough. A little bit higher than I wanted but I guess that's my life story LOL.
20211205_115713.jpg

Searched all over for milk crates but couldn't find any, so lowes buckets are gonna have to be good enough. A little bit higher than I wanted but I guess that's my life story LOL.
20211205_115713.jpg
I use buckets just like that. It works great. Makes the plants very easy to slide to you to water and very easy to rotate. Just be careful, I assume those buckets are empty. When the plants are full of water and you want to rotate them I would suggest moving the riser the plant is on with one hand and solidifying the bucket with the other. I would hate to see you get your perfectly clean tent floor dirty. Lol. Nice work. Clean is lovely.

I use buckets just like that. It works great. Makes the plants very easy to slide to you to water and very easy to rotate. Just be careful, I assume those buckets are empty. When the plants are full of water and you want to rotate them I would suggest moving the riser the plant is on with one hand and solidifying the bucket with the other. I would hate to see you get your perfectly clean tent floor dirty. Lol. Nice work. Clean is lovely.
Yes I did notice that they were easy to move around since I just watered them.

Hey NY! Sorry I'm late to this party but it seems like I came in at a great time. Saw your issues early on and your frustrations lol

I'm watching you now that I'm all caught up... looks like all systems go now for that you flipped to 12... its like waiting for autos to flower now, just longer is all

I grow in soil, autos and photos, all that was spoke about and mentioned here in great detail for you, pH, nute schedules etc etc, all good info-clearly! If you ever need more though or just wanna shoot me a question via PM, I'm here.

I have more patience than most and I will keep a plant longer than anyone else probably trying to fix it but I've never had to throw one away...they are resilient and once you get your ducks in a row and give them time, they come back...I know it's frustrating as hell but aren't you glad you didn't give up on them now when you look at them?

Happy growing Costanza

Hey NY! Sorry I'm late to this party but it seems like I came in at a great time. Saw your issues early on and your frustrations lol

I'm watching you now that I'm all caught up... looks like all systems go now for that you flipped to 12... its like waiting for autos to flower now, just longer is all

I grow in soil, autos and photos, all that was spoke about and mentioned here in great detail for you, pH, nute schedules etc etc, all good info-clearly! If you ever need more though or just wanna shoot me a question via PM, I'm here.

I have more patience than most and I will keep a plant longer than anyone else probably trying to fix it but I've never had to throw one away...they are resilient and once you get your ducks in a row and give them time, they come back...I know it's frustrating as hell but aren't you glad you didn't give up on them now when you look at them?

Happy growing Costanza
Thanks for joining along Krissi. I'll take all the advice I can get

Thanks for joining along Krissi. I'll take all the advice I can get
I got an NYC Diesel right now... I have 9 altogether going 6 at around 40 days or so. My NYC Diesel almost burned to death when I was trying to use my new LED with my seedlings. She was literally in a coma for 2 weeks. I held onto her..glad I did and this is another reason why I offered help-same strain...but I promise if you're in a pickle I'll do all I can to help.

So from 11.24 11.27 11.30 12.4 to yesterday....there's always a chance yanno...may take time and patience is all

20211124_105401.jpg

20211127_210738.jpg

20211130_211724.jpg

20211204_120818~2.jpg

20211211_121936.jpg

Gave first feeding of bloom nutes yesterday. Added 5ml each of AN bud ignitor and bud candy and .6 ml Mammoth P. Took the maui out of the tent to rearrange the plants and wow this lady got some long legs.
20211216_070529.jpg
20211215_132953.jpg
20211215_132520.jpg

So I'm a bit strange and I buy myself a Christmas present every year. This year I got myself a little microscope since I have such a hard time seeing the trichs when harvesting. Not bad for 30 bucks
20211216_172820.jpg
20211216_172801.jpg

Looking forward to harvest even more now. This microscope kicks ass. Took a couple shots of this wedding gelato stuff I picked up from the dispensary, looks like they harvested a little too soon.
2021_12_16_18_00_21_403.jpg
2021_12_16_18_01_49_444.jpg

So I'm a bit strange and I buy myself a Christmas present every year. This year I got myself a little microscope since I have such a hard time seeing the trichs when harvesting. Not bad for 30 bucks
20211216_172820.jpg
20211216_172801.jpg
They are brilliant.
Nothing wrong with buying something you need , Santa. ;)
I put reusable double sided tape on the side of my light.
I stuck the phone to it so I could use both hands to hold it and hit the button.
But a stand to hold your phone will work.
A car one even.
Merry Christmas.

Stay safe
Bill

Looking forward to harvest even more now. This microscope kicks ass. Took a couple shots of this wedding gelato stuff I picked up from the dispensary, looks like they harvested a little too soon.
Finally catching up on people's journals. The girls look great!! Way to work the canopy man with that long legged girl. Hey that's precisely the one I have. Aren't they great? For as cheap as it was? I love mine. Kinda hard to hold it and get a good shot though. I usually sit mine on something next to the plant at the right height. Gorgeous trichs, btw. So now you'll be more easily able to gauge and harvest with maybe at least ONE amber trichome? :rofl:

Yum!

Girls are looking really, really, good!!!

Generally when my girls look off I essentially slow flush then with rev. os. water and generally that works fine.

Probably should, but have never PH'd. Typically if I am using tap water/Brita filter water I use humic acid to help keep that plants in balance.

Great job with your journal.

Day 7 after flip. My worst fears are coming true the Maui is starting to stretch like crazy. Ordered some lst clips and I think I'm gonna try to contain this monster before it takes over the tent. Starting to get some pistils the past couple days.
16400221135256564887547107264164.jpg
16400221646357931008853248290479.jpg

Day 7 after flip. My worst fears are coming true the Maui is starting to stretch like crazy. Ordered some lst clips and I think I'm gonna try to contain this monster before it takes over the tent. Starting to get some pistils the past couple days.
16400221135256564887547107264164.jpg
16400221646357931008853248290479.jpg
You could have worse problems, if that's your worst fear you're doing pretty well. Lol. They look great Costanza. Pistils! Yay!! One question - do you have anything square-ish and solid that you could put atop that bucket and raise the plant in the front right up to the same height as the other three? You might be happier with those buds if you do...Just a suggestion. Obviously it would have to be something way solid. I use brick pavers.

Back
Top Bottom