36Gr0w's First Journal - Hi-Brix - LOS - Indoor & Out!

IMG_20150825_141720.jpg
IMG_20150825_141649.jpg
IMG_20150825_141613.jpg
IMG_20150825_141420.jpg
IMG_20150825_141511.jpg
IMG_20150825_141548.jpg

Dude, your buds are so much farther along than mine. Suddenly I feel inadequate. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Excellent! :bravo:

hey there 36 - nice looking buds there buddy!! Good on ya for calling a spade a spade.

I'm 100% organic and will continue to be so and so will my ladies and specially my worm and compost bins. :thumb: It's WAY too easy, all that fuss and muss is too much for me, tbh I'd rather weed my outdoor gardens than be measuring (un-needed) ferts .

Your plants amaze me that yours don't get colored pistols, they are always white in your pics??

Anywho, glad to see you keepin it green, stay cool and stay safe - lots of fires up your way eh?

Hey BB, I'm sorry I still haven't gotten around to your journal, i've seen some of your pics at grassytown, and they always look incredible. I have to start journals from the beginning, preferably all prior if I have time too lol.

You can see in natural lighting, I have my share of orange/brown pistils. This plant wouldn't stop throwing out vibrant white pistils all the time, not that I'm complaining.

I'm on the west side, so I'm safe from the fires here on this island. My grandparents property would have been lost with a slight wind shift over near Chelan. I'm going over in two weeks.

Always nice BB.

you know I have to chime in and say
back in the day we didn't even use nutrient lines and things were just fine
everyone gets caught up the new things its always new and great
they was growing some nice plants back in the day with only natural things in the soil
example eggshells, black sand, earth worms not just castings and whatever else
added things would be like fish emulsion
even for me now in hydro buying all these nutes if I had a nice yard with no worries of thievery
id probably just make my own soil lots of good soil around naturally and lots of natural stuff you can put in yourself
the guerrilla growers here go straight in the ground they don't dig holes and put their own soil in the ground
so the soil must be good enough

Yep, and that is a great point Chron. I know people who plant seeds in the native dirt and top with ewc, egg shells, and coffee grinds. Always great outdoor buds.

I'm sorry if I gave of the impression this was my outdoor, this is my GG4xBD, I pulled her outside for some pics.

No worries.
WHEW!
:bravo: still applies.

This is, to be honest, my greatest concern with the Kit. Its inability to support worms. What kind of soil doesn't support worms? None I know of. I had to reconcile my choice to work in the Kit by thinking of it as a science experiment. What I'm adding is very similar to what I amend my no-till with, but I don't think of it as gardening so much as assisting. I try to be honest with myself about my choices. The entire time I'm watching my no-till kick butt with such little effort it's laughable. That soil community needs very little from me at this point. My goal is that someday the whole pot will be worm castings. :laughtwo:

Wish you'd taken pictures of the worms in that rootball 36.

I love lifting my mulch off the veggie beds and finding fresh ewc. I'll try to remember some root ball pics in the future. 15g solid rootballs that aren't dried out can be heavy. :circle-of-love:

:welldone: 36, beautiful plant. GGxBD, you could probably throw a nug against the wall and it will stick with that cross. I can't wait to hear how that turns out.

So sticky, but I'd be more worried about it going through the wall lol. The majority of my buds from the GG4XBD #1 were dense and thick, but unfortunately the heat stress took its toll on some as well. The main cola was much too airy for my liking, and it is due to the heat I believe. Side branch tops were much thicker and dense, as well as much of the plant. Overall this plant yielded me 6.5 oz of dried buds that are extremely potent, smooth, and delicious. It tastes like Gorilla Glue #4 for sure. No cure yet, can tell once it cures it will be one of those extremely resin encrusted nug strains. Drying it in an open room with a fan on stunk up the property, everyone who came close knew I had some good stuff in there lol. Next harvest I can't do this as I have new neighbors moving in, so I'll make a small drying cabinet, or find something around to make one out of.

Up next is GG4XBD #2 & #3, they are currently popping out new buds daily, around 2.5 weeks in. One is in a 7g smart pot, the other in the no till, second round. First was the Chocolate Thai. Both of these were topped, one was super cropped and tied down, the other allowed to grow.

I have a CBD Widow in a 5g that I threw in as well. I don't have high hopes due to the small container and this strain likes to stretch up top, but even more down below. Im just flowering it because it is the right size, its been trained and cut and cloned, and I didn't want it on my porch anymore.

Next up will be a Blackwater, vegged in a 2g. The BW in the 2g is growing faster and thicker than the same in a 1g. Roots could be seen through the bottom edges on the same day. Another week or two and I'll transplant from the 2g to a 15g, let veg for another week or two, then put in the flower tent. After that it will be more GG4XBD and a friends cross, followed by UW, Durban Poison, and another Chocolate Thai. I look forward to lower temps helping keep my plants producing well and easily. Pics in the next day or two.

Hey neiko, I'm pretty stoked on this Blackwater.

Cali Connection Blackwater Seeds

First generation Mendo Purps x SFV OG Kush F3 [m]. This is named after one of Swerve’s favorite songs. His goal on her is to achieve one of the darkest Purple OG Kushes there is.
Flowering time 8-9 weeks.
Available in 10 regular cannabis seeds
Genetics : Mendo Purps x SFV OG Kush F3

Good stuff, man!

Well, I see a difference. :laughtwo: Nice comparison grow 36. the little one looks healthy as all get out.

Back
Top Bottom