36Gr0w's First Journal - Hi-Brix - LOS - Indoor & Out!

I'm playing around with The HB kit pots for at least six months before I try my hand at bigger pots again and all these luscious plants tease me. Yours keep improving as you go. Your soil is powerful stuff 36.

Nice list of future selections. :thumb:

Beautiful buddage, 36!

Thanks guys! Duggs, I pretend like I know what I'm doing, but ultimately, I really hope I don't know much compared to what I will in the future. I'm pretty stoked about fermenting and Probiotics, and botanical extracts interest me too. Some unbelievable plants and growers out there sharing on IG, it is nicely humbling and motivation to keep learning and trying different things. Organics is unending, the are always different things to try out and experiment with.

PSD was cut, washed, and hung today. Sample branch was cut a week ago and tested today. Clean and smooth, but nothing besides a generic weed taste. Can't wait to taste it after some curing!

Probiotics is beginning to catch my fancy 36. You keep refining your skills while I help Dale pass and then I can pick your brain for some real-life insight. Work for you? :blushsmile::love:

Any time Sue! This pic was taken for you, funny coincidence you already replied before i posted. :circle-of-love:

20150616_000436-1.jpg

Sweet. :laughtwo: That's what we want to see. :thumb:

Exquisite 36. I like the way you keep showing us how it's done. Keep it up.

Doesn't the shirt feel fabulous? :laughtwo::green_heart:

:rofl:

Looks like delightfully dense nuggage. :thumb:

Purple Sour Diesel has been received nicely. I've been letting friends pull nugs off the drying lines to load their own. Not one had coughed. Everyone comments on how smooth and tasty it is. This coming from a few medicinal growers, a few rec workers, one rec owner, and some close friends. I'll judge taste in a few weeks. Can't wait until the Chocolate Thai and Acapulco Gold are ready for harvest.

GG4XBD #1 went in the flower tent tonight. That one could be something special.

Mornin 36G....that's great news about your testers there. Always feels satisfying when our peers love our produce.I know just how you feel cuz all my people basically line up for a chance to score some of my HB stuff. I've in effect ...spoiled a bunch of people ,and now they only want my stuff...go figure eh...it's sooo good! Cheers my brotha and have a great Dad's Day ! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom