1st Grow Attempt - NukeHead Seeds

Appreciate it! Read lot of your post and learned a lot from you as well! Thanks for dropping in!
U must have me mistaken for someone else. whatever u think u learned from me, do urself a favor and forget about it. Leave room in the ol ticker for more useful info from the seasoned vets

U must have me mistaken for someone else. whatever u think u learned from me, do urself a favor and forget about it. Leave room in the ol ticker for more useful info from the seasoned vets .

That's not the word on the street, they told me to listen to everything you say and never look you in the eyes!..

That's not the word on the street, they told me to listen to everything you say and never look you in the eyes!..
I'm just another noob like u trying to soak up all the knowledge on these virtual streets. Whatever little I know i try to share when I can. Every little bit helps.

I'm just another noob like u trying to soak up all the knowledge on these virtual streets. Whatever little I know i try to share when I can. Every little bit helps.

Absolutely, especially to learn all the different areas of science involved in growing I agree with you brother 110%. It's actually nice to finally see people helping each other out for a change. I'm out here in LA, friendly assistance is unheard of.

Thanks to Growchy and many others for the knowledge, you guys helped me avoid possible tragedy. The PPM change made noticeable gains on my blue dream roots!

420-magazine-mobile1492994411.jpg

420-magazine-mobile712365507.jpg

Ok listen up brother . first and foremost go buy sm 90 right now!! I haven't read your whole thread but I can help u. Second the resivor your using is ok but the top of it is the reason your roots are dying . lights getting in very badly through the yellow top. And im completely right with my diagnosis. If u want suggestions ask away
37d50ac0b530b9315d25859b1e8d2c07.jpg
44d5a56c582d0f138d3c52507bac7869.jpg

Why is there soil in your clay peoples? That's another issue. Organic and dwc without any circulation at all is just asking for your plants to die brother

Why is there soil in your clay peoples? That's another issue. Organic and dwc without any circulation at all is just asking for your plants to die brother

I'm the new guy here and I don't know what the fuck is left and where is right haha wasn't using common sense at the time. Just felt like a mad scientist! But working on the hic ups! Thanks man

No ill will have to pick that up tom, shops are closed. I have this, don't know if it is the same as hydroguard but i was told to use it to help clean, its called Enzymes Komplete

420-magazine-mobile1676487077.jpg

That stuff you showed a picture of might just work. Good job getting rid of that soil. A lot of people have been using z7 it's an enzymatic cleaner, doesn't harm microbes, sm90 will kill of microbes, but you can always put some in there after you're roots look better. I'm unfamiliar with you're enzymes so I cannot offer you any suggestions with that.

That stuff you showed a picture of might just work. Good job getting rid of that soil. A lot of people have been using z7 it's an enzymatic cleaner, doesn't harm microbes, sm90 will kill of microbes, but you can always put some in there after you're roots look better. I'm unfamiliar with you're enzymes so I cannot offer you any suggestions with that.

The stuff I had seen to get the slim off from the white shark or wherever it came from. I thought my roots were healthy(fuzzy hairs, white roots with good lateral branching) I guess I really don't know what healthy roots looks like. I'll def have to look into getting me some sm90 for roots because I've hear that name a lot

I've only ever grown in soil, but from what I understand you have a lot less room for screwing up with hydroponics.

Thats why people who want to try a hydro type setup but are scared of using water setups use coco. Id never try a DWC setup where I am lol It would be a damn hassle and be risky as well... coco I may try someday but for now im liking fox forest just fine.

Back
Top Bottom