Two Autos 450 Actual Watts LED FF Happy Frog Soil

Why does one of the healthy ones look so different? Does anybody know?

Check out my link in my signature on different phenotypes. I had four seeds from blueberry kush same buds that all looked completely different. Also if the auto's grow slowly it doesn't seem to change their built in genetics. They just go into flower regardless of light timers or size.

Hi @DreamingTrees7 .
At the bottom of my last post and this one you will see links to threads. Everyone who has a thread they would like folk to follow has at least one.
You set it up in you profile area.
I am going to put the link into this post but it is the last link in my signature area under this post,

Hi @DreamingTrees7 .
At the bottom of my last post and this one you will see links to threads. Everyone who has a thread they would like folk to follow has at least one.
You set it up in you profile area.
I am going to put the link into this post but it is the last link in my signature area under this post,
Thank you

Autoflower #1 day 26
Autoflower #2 day 2
Blue dream Day 16
6BBE5090-70EB-4CC1-8C6C-5DB57C18C006.jpeg
FC3126C9-6F0C-490A-9357-4CA9994A7315.jpeg
64125D71-2C1C-410D-BD24-9E1E1D41849D.jpeg
FC2C825A-23DA-4EBF-B4DB-D43D903B509B.jpeg
AF4F7873-7EB9-4E74-A4AF-BD572DA4A069.jpeg
4823277F-81D6-4AC0-899D-525A9F07CFE1.jpeg

Autoflower #1 day 26
Autoflower #2 day 2
Blue dream Day 16
6BBE5090-70EB-4CC1-8C6C-5DB57C18C006.jpeg
FC3126C9-6F0C-490A-9357-4CA9994A7315.jpeg
64125D71-2C1C-410D-BD24-9E1E1D41849D.jpeg
FC2C825A-23DA-4EBF-B4DB-D43D903B509B.jpeg
AF4F7873-7EB9-4E74-A4AF-BD572DA4A069.jpeg
4823277F-81D6-4AC0-899D-525A9F07CFE1.jpeg
I’m low stress training the biggest one. This is my first time. There are a bunch of shoots coming off the side.
I cut one leaf off to let light hit the new growth that I want to grow to be the tops.

I germinated that seed and put it straight in the final pot. I really stunted the one I’m low stress training. This one just sprouted.
EBED010E-BE9A-4A49-A390-1149BD3B7F80.jpeg
6B03065A-AA4C-4E9F-9356-20C30952F462.jpeg

I can’t adjust spectrum. I can only add more. I have 2 mars hydro eco 600 w panels. They pull 200+actual watts each for flowering later on. I didn’t know I didn’t need both of them for such small plants. Barney86 told me that so thanks to him I’m saving electricity and my plants are doing a lot better

I can’t adjust spectrum. I can only add more. I have 2 mars hydro eco 600 w panels. They pull 200+actual watts each for flowering later on. I didn’t know I didn’t need both of them for such small plants. Barney86 told me that so thanks to him I’m saving electricity and my plants are doing a lot better
Is the actual wattage 200 of my mars hydro eco 98’s comparable to a 200 watt cob setup? Just purple as fuck

I have 2 anhurst sour diesels and one looks really messed up and the other is beautiful , I think it’s just the luck of the draw, different pheno types. Once they get their stride they’ll take off no worries. When you water do a circle around the plant , stay away from the base so the roots start searching , big roots = big fruits my friend once it gets to the 7th node top at the 5th and watch her fill out. I hade overwatering problems and I stunted my growth big time , but she bounce back , just gotta dial it in , keep doing what your doing

The blue dream (blue stick in dirt) is a photo period. I’m going to top it and train it to fill out one half of my tent. Then everything else is Autoflower from a ten pack mix. (Yellow stick in dirt)

I’m low stress training the big one by tying it down after every new node begins. There are no pistils indicating flowering is finished. I’m gonna start going sideways now to try to wrap it around. There is a bunch of new growth so it’s kind of bushing out. I think this will produce a hundred grams or so.

The other auto is still sprouting it’s first leaves because it’s a replacement for a stunted tiny flowering single bud that I pulled up and reused a good out of dirt for a new seed that I won’t water too much.

I watered once a little bit three days ago and they still have maybe a week until they will need water again. 5 gallon pots hold water for a While.

I think the five gallon pots make them look small. The blue dream fell over and the bushy one is tied over. I’m raising my light to get more stretch

I have 2 anhurst sour diesels and one looks really messed up and the other is beautiful , I think it’s just the luck of the draw, different pheno types. Once they get their stride they’ll take off no worries. When you water do a circle around the plant , stay away from the base so the roots start searching , big roots = big fruits my friend once it gets to the 7th node top at the 5th and watch her fill out. I hade overwatering problems and I stunted my growth big time , but she bounce back , just gotta dial it in , keep doing what your doing
How high should my light be. I’m only using one because two is probably what stunted them along with overwatering. And a jacked up transplant from solo cups. I’m rough on seedlings. It’s so hard to just leave them alone.

How high would you hang one mars eco 98 above these plants? The true wattage is about 215

Iam thinking someone has scared you off of watering.
In a fabric pot if you only water every 7 to 10 days then something is wrong.
Either your soil is mud and has virtually zero drainage or the soil will be bone ass dry and roots will start dying.

Iam in 25 gallon fabric pots with really good draining soil with several inches of mulch on top and I water every single day.
Your mileage may vary, I do have a big cover crop with hundreds of worms in a living soil so will require more water but in a small fabric pot with good draining soil I can't imagine going longer than about 5 days tops between watering.
In fact that's one of the best reasons to use a fabric pot is its impossible to over water as long as your soil is good.

In general a light like that should be about 24" above the seedlings maybe 36" if you have multiple lights for the first 2 weeks then about 18" rest of veg, can get a little closer in mid flower.

Iam thinking someone has scared you off of watering.
In a fabric pot if you only water every 7 to 10 days then something is wrong.
Either your soil is mud and has virtually zero drainage or the soil will be bone ass dry and roots will start dying.

Iam in 25 gallon fabric pots with really good draining soil with several inches of mulch on top and I water every single day.
Your mileage may vary, I do have a big cover crop with hundreds of worms in a living soil so will require more water but in a small fabric pot with good draining soil I can't imagine going longer than about 5 days tops between watering.
In fact that's one of the best reasons to use a fabric pot is its impossible to over water as long as your soil is good.

In general a light like that should be about 24" above the seedlings maybe 36" if you have multiple lights for the first 2 weeks then about 18" rest of veg, can get a little closer in mid flower.
I have them all in fox farms happy frog soil. I had a couple of Autoflower’s at first the same age but at the beginning of my journal on the first page you can see where a few people said they were stunted and one had already started flowering and veg time was over or whatever. I killed one and replanted a fresh seed to see if I could do better with less watering planted straight into the final pot.
Maybe my lights were too low. I was using both mars 98’s at the beginning of this grow.
My seedlings in my first grow took forever to finally get going but yielded a lot.
I’m trying less water. I’ll post new pictures tonight.

How do you water small plants properly in 5 gallon pots? In happy frog soil

First thing you do before you even plant the germinated seed is to soak the soil and use a saponin like Yucca or aloe vera as a wetting agent and thoroughly soak your soil.
Do that the day you start germinating seeds, then 24 to 36 hours later when the seeds are ready, you plant into the pot.
For about 10 days you water in a circle around the seedling to get the roots to reach out and you just water the plant not the pot for the first 2 weeks.
About week 3 you water the pot good with a wetting agent (yucca) good deep watering.
And from that point on you should probably be watering deep until run off about every 2 to 3 days.
By the time you're a week into flower you will probably need to water well every day or at least every other day.

When you pour let's say a cup or two of water all at once onto your soil, how long does it take for it to completely disappear?

With mine its literally like I am pouring it through a screen door it disappears as I am pouring it and the last drop out of the cup is gone in like 1 second.
If I were you on your next grow I would add some biochar and pumice and rice hulls to your Fox Farms soil to make about 25% or more of the soil as aeration.

If your soil is really good with plenty of aeration then you can't overwater in a fabric pot.

Back
Top Bottom