Dreamingtree’s 3rd Round Grow, Soil, Fox Farms Trio, Happy Frog Soil, Blue Dream & Black Indica, Mars Eco 98’s

Hey man plants are lookn good. That bluedream is lookn alot better now even tho had a few issues along the way. Im interested to see how the black indica looks come flower but all of them should be some great meds come harvest congrats so far bro.

You don’t need more instructions mate you got this covered. Pin them down til you want to let them go then let them go. ;) You’re already doing it. You should give yourself a huge pat on the back for doing so well so far! :high-five:

Well, my clones didn’t do anything. Does great white work like clone ex rooting gel? I didn’t know I was supposed to take clippings at one of the nodes. I don’t know.

At least my blue dream and black indica are doing very well.
Day 30
Feed feed water
Today I watered with plain filtered spring water ph 6.5
1 gallon per plant
No runoff
Temps still peaking at almost 90 degrees Fahrenheit but they love it.

Im not going to switch to 12/12 until September when the weather cools down because it gets way too hot right now for flowering cycle.
Temps during flower will be much better if I wait just a little bit before I flip them.

Black indica- crop king
I’m going to try for plant of the month with this black indica when she’s in full swing because its growth has been really uniform and she’s gonna be a beast.
88A97C45-0BE8-4003-9CD0-9079E9A8BA1F.jpeg

Blue dream Sunwest genetics
This plant has been very fragile to train. Very vigorous growth and gigantic fan leaves. I think she’s going to produce some big colas.
65B43315-C25B-493B-B980-93CA3628963D.jpeg

Remember it can take weeks for roots to show on a cutting. I had one take 6 weeks! But it’s very cold here.
Let’em sit til their leaves turn brown and fall off. I had one come back from that point - almost nothing but a stick :)
Gotta be patient.

Remember it can take weeks for roots to show on a cutting. I had one take 6 weeks! But it’s very cold here.
Let’em sit til their leaves turn brown and fall off. I had one come back from that point - almost nothing but a stick :)
Gotta be patient.
I just threw them out lol. I kept knocking them over and squishing the bag on top of them I was using as a dome.
I’ll just focus on these two.
I don’t think I did it right, I need to do more research
lol :morenutes:this is how I feel
Good plants

Wow where I am, we finally got a little rain and some cloud cover! It’s good because it won’t be 105 outside and 90 in my house. It’s nice and cool inside therefore it is the perfect temperature in the grow tent!
The plants are loving it.

I topped everything again so in a week or so I’m going to flip to flower. I only have a 5 foot tall tent so they get tall fast.

Day 32 day 1 12/12
Should I flush them? My feeding schedule has been feed feed water every 3-4 days 1/2-1 gallon per plant ph 6.5
2tsp grow big
1 1/2 tsp big bloom
1/2 tsp great white
I just now stopped putting the great white in their water and I also gave them both about 9 ml total of cal mag over 2 feedings so basically one dose of that.

Should I flush?
4494C2D8-AFAC-4408-850F-B84FFDA7AB59.jpeg
197E9907-BB4C-4673-BCFF-28C4BEF00612.jpeg
3D216E00-1C69-49C9-A8BD-18AE48707870.jpeg
8142A8AE-1C27-4B67-89E3-3952F448E68A.jpeg
A9259AD1-76E9-4DD5-A20A-630D3045B1B5.jpeg

I’ve never vegetated a plant this long or trained one this way. I know the black indica going to be short and compact but the blue dream stretches like crazy.
Do you guys know any good links for more quadlining instructions for the stage my plants are at?

I quadlined all my plants ... and they spread out a lot ... and now I am looking at a pretty good harvest in a week or so.

I reached out to @Asesino85 ... and he was great ... he recommended a bunch of things in his journal ... and hinted I train ... but then just let the plants grow up a bit more naturally.

He will know of some good links ... and some other journals with good examples you can read about :)

Well, my clones didn’t do anything. Does great white work like clone ex rooting gel? I didn’t know I was supposed to take clippings at one of the nodes. I don’t know.

At least my blue dream and black indica are doing very well.
Day 30
Feed feed water
Today I watered with plain filtered spring water ph 6.5
1 gallon per plant
No runoff
Temps still peaking at almost 90 degrees Fahrenheit but they love it.

I got my clones to work only after I took longer cuttings, used a rooting gel, and then put them in the window to get real sunlight. It took them over two weeks to kick in.

The rooting gel is a hormone ... it stimulates root growth. Great White is a fungus that attaches to the roots and reaches out in chains into the soil to help bring nutrients to the roots in exchange for sugars. Using both helps for sure.

Why would you want to flush? The plants look great. You are washing out the excess salts by going F-F-W so to me there's no need for a flush :)

I'm definitely an advocate for the proper flushing of soil now.

I water a 40 litre (10 gallon) pot with about 8 litres (2 gallons) of water ... but I do a proper flush with about 120 litres (30 gallons) of water ... that has significantly different effects on the soil.

I had extensive learning conversations with @Emilya and @InTheShed a few weeks ago that really helped me to hone my gardening skills.

You can read through the conversations in @Emilya 's journal ... and/or read a summary in my journal.

Just remember, clearing the soil by flushing away salts and debris allows your root system to better uptake nutrients.

The final flush in soil is very important!

ttyl

Back
Top Bottom