Tryan2grow1 - DWC - White Widow AF - LED Mars-Hydro Reflector 96

The end of week two tomorrow

The little sister is about 4 days behind.

Each reservoir now has 1/4 strength nutrients from the General Hydroponics trio, cal/mag, hydroguard, and z7. The ph is set around 5.5 and runs thru the zone to about 7 in a weeks time. So far so good with the newest grow. Show us what you got White Widows!!!! Thanks to all looking in.

Hi Tryan -- Looking great so far. :thumb:

I have one White Widow that just broke the surface a few days ago, so I'll be following along not far behind. I'm also using FloraSeries plus calmag (GH CALiMAGic), but I'm trying recirculating coco this time. I'll start a log in a bit.

Will be following along. Just read your complete previous journal. Really well done. Incredible outcome.
I'm about 6 weeks into a White Widow (2 actually). Also under a Mars Hydro 96 reflector. I'm in soil and have made mistakes. New grower. Plants were in 1 gallon plastic posts with inadequate drainage for a few weeks. Did lots of damage. Now in 3 gallon frabric. Hoping for the best. I think I kept the light too close as well. Learning. And hopeful and optimistic. Happy grow.

Will be following along. Just read your complete previous journal. Really well done. Incredible outcome.
I'm about 6 weeks into a White Widow (2 actually). Also under a Mars Hydro 96 reflector. I'm in soil and have made mistakes. New grower. Plants were in 1 gallon plastic posts with inadequate drainage for a few weeks. Did lots of damage. Now in 3 gallon frabric. Hoping for the best. I think I kept the light too close as well. Learning. And hopeful and optimistic. Happy grow.

Thanks for tagging along Dave. I'll share all I can to ensure we all raise great meds.

Thank you for the new light Mars-Hydro. This is awesome. The Mars Pro ll Epistar 120 pulls about 50 more watts than my Reflector 96. It looks like an updated design as well. Will be putting it to good use very soon.

Thanks to all that voted for my journal. Our community rocks. Grow on team. Thanks for looking in.

The runt of the grow took extra time for it's roots to reach the reservoir. It may suffered a bit of nitrogen deficiency. Only the bottom leaves have any yellowing. The new growth looks good now.

This is from the harvest of a Blue Mystic bud curing now for over two months. If this is what a Reflector 96 can grow, I can’t wait to see a harvest for the Pro ll 120.

Changing the reservoir on each plant. Today marks their 23rd day.

The nutrient rich environment was set at 1/3 the recommended doses of GH Bloom, Micro Nutrients (for hard water), Grow. With full strength Cal/Mag, Hydro Guard and Z7. This puts ppm in the 800 to 850 range. Just about dialed in well. Only a small bit of nute burn on the grower of the two. PH has been set at 5.5.

Thanks to all for looking in.

The root system of each plant looks nice and healthy. Temps have been steady between 68 and 78. With humidity ranging from 40 to 60.

Growing in bubbles is fascinating.

Looking real good T2G1!

Yeah buddy, dwc is prob my favorite way to grow. Hope that light serves you well.

Confidence is high that this new light will perform as advertised. Mars-Hydro lights are great for beginners or journyman growers. Did you receive your prize as well?

Back
Top Bottom