Tryan2grow1 Second Time Grow - Autos In DWC With Mars-Hydro LED

Lemon OG Haze Auto is the next seed to germ Scoooter. Also in the wings is a White Widow Auto. But this next go round one plant is planned so as to train and grow another monster. No real hurry here so the next plants are set to germ upon harvest of the Blue Mystic. Thank you for looking in.

Nice. I just popped 2 northern lights autos. See how they do.

Just a few shots for tonight. She continues to add yield to those colas.
420-magazine-mobile1338445752.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2084898899.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1723691492.jpg
420-magazine-mobile905821563.jpg

What a beautiful specimen.

It needs to be known in the community just how resilient our plants are. Accidentally when replacing the Blue Mystic into the tent last night, I completely super cropped one of the colas. Bent that baby to a ninety degree angle. This cola just happens to be on the outside edge. So last night I propped it up against the tent wall. Less than 24 hours later you can't even tell that the cola was broken. Healed fast and strong over night. This is one very healthy plant. Go Blue Mystic.

Nice. I just popped 2 northern lights autos. See how they do.

The Northern Light that was harvested about 2 weeks ago has a most excellent aroma. Very different smell to any other strain I have ever had. Love that piney sweet aroma. It smokes great too. Very nice taste. This plant could have used probably 2 more weeks before being cut but the Blue Mystic needed the space. In any case this bud gives me a nice heady buzz. Bottom line, it does what it is supposed to do. Puff, puff, pass my friend......

Just a few shots for tonight. She continues to add yield to those colas.
420-magazine-mobile1338445752.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2084898899.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1723691492.jpg
420-magazine-mobile905821563.jpg

What a beautiful specimen.

Beautiful pictures:thumb:
Want to taste your NL. :smokin:

Could not resist taking a sample of the wonderful Blue Mystic. The cola that got super cropped was the one harvested even though it had healed. In about a week or so I'll give a smoke report on this fine specimen. This was a small cola too. And yet it surprised me how big it actually came out to be. Mmmmm.....can't wait to try her.
420-magazine-mobile895730385.jpg

These trichome pics are of the cola that was harvested tonight. As you can see there are cloudy trichomes with hardly any clear remaining nor any amber showing. Hopefully the next 12 days the trichs mature to a more amber state. Time will tell.
1315486040948.jpg
1315486038334.jpg
1315486037521.jpg
1315486036060.jpg

Gorgeous buds. Very meaty!

And getting meatier every day too GT. It is so cool to open the tent and see a swollen top on one side today. Then in a few hours the rest catches up to the swell. Watching this plant grow is almost as good as consuming it. Almost! Thank you for looking in and participating. Our 420 community is the best, hands down, period. Grow on team!

Beautiful pictures:thumb:
Want to taste your NL. :smokin:

Sara, when you come visit the USA let me know and I'll be sure to have some Northern Light for you to sample. It is a very smooth smoke. And the aroma is very earthy, woodsy, pine like and sweet. It's the get something done while buzzed med. Great daytime smoke. And thank you for the kind words in regards to the photos. The ladies do the modeling, all I do is snap the shot.

A reservoir change has been made tonight. This bucket has been dialed in for many weeks now. This Blue Mystic likes right at 3/8th strength nutrients. Not 1/4, too weak, not 1/2, too strong. So the two have been split and the plant is thriving. The ph level has remained static all week. The water level of course falls every day for this thirsty plant. And the ppm did rise a bit over the week but not too much. Only slight nute burn is showing on leaf ends. Not much though. For a plant that suffered severe cal/mag deficiency upon germination, she has turned out to be a beauty. Right in line with the best plant from the first round in dwc. Photos to follow while the lady was out of her tent. Enjoy team.

Back
Top Bottom