Thors Indoor Bag Seed - 250W HPS Grow Journal

Ok so next challenge: These little suckers seem to have established a happy little community before I spotted them.
Some of the more populated leaves:

20150802_221946.jpg

20150802_213510.jpg

Sprayed and wiped as many off as I could with rain water, picking up some neem oil hopefully tomorrow.

What is that egg sacks. Or what

Look like eggs. Whatever it is get rid of them. It's not spider mites is it.

I gave the bottom side and top side of leaves a good spray with Biogrow Organic Insecticide yesterday, will assess the bug situation tomorrow. Also introduced a couple of red wrigglers to each pot and have added a few light top dressings so far namely malted barley grain, alfalfa meal and oyster shell powder.

Here's my semi flux experiment inspired by what LA does.

20150809_171155.jpg

This lady's getting transplanted into a bigger pot soon.

20150809_183220.jpg

20150809_183232.jpg

cool man i thought about trying to flux but i think next grow im gonna do a scrog with 1 big ass sativa to hopefull cover my 4x4 tent i dunno hopefully its possible...i was thinking 20g pot for 1 huge plant

20 gal is a serious pot - would definitely do the trick :thumb: I myself would also like to full my box with 1 monster but havent got to the point where I can be satisfied with only 1 girl growing at a time :)

Flux is doing great. Bent and tied some of the arms back in towards the flux arms to create a bit of canopy spacing and she seems to be recovering fast, almost all tops have turned back up to soak up the light again :)

A couple new additions to the garden. Once the flux has gained a bit of height I'll effectively be running a bit of a perpetual in there, will run the lights on a 11/13 cycle so will have a couple of small flowers from a few of them, little experiment :)

Lets welcome the garden additions:

Down potted this young un and she looks like she's thrown a couple pistil hairs probably from the stress, looking happy in her new pot tho.

Unknown#1:
100_31351.JPG

White crack (sweet skunk in her genetics)
100_31383.JPG

Ghetto Cheese #1
100_31452.JPG

Ghetto Cheese #2
100_31423.JPG

Unknown #2 already in flower
100_31462.JPG

End of week update:
Garden is looking green all around:surf:

One of my cheesies died so just the 1 then looking healthy enough, little more stretch than I would have liked but I'm sure she'll be fine.

100_31802.JPG

100_31812.JPG

An introduction needed: SpaceKush ( Space Queen x Kush dad)

100_31703.JPG

100_31733.JPG

Loving the symmetrical growth from this girl: U#1

100_31822.JPG

U#2: Hopefully I can get this lil lady into a small but fat nug :)

100_31661.JPG

100_31621.JPG

Sativa dominance really showing in this girl, she's still settling into that new soil but showing promise to be a beauty.

100_31845.JPG

White Crack - looking pretty.

100_31583.JPG

100_3159.JPG

I leave you with a shot of my flux, vert growth starting to kick off now, hoping she grows into an impressive enough bush in time :)

100_31773.JPG

Your garden is looking nice and healthy bro, some serious breeding stock there :high-five: . Good ol sativa medicine, the flux plant looks like it could be a hybrid, (im not a expert), going for serious tops! Bag filler bro!

Subbed, pulling up my chair, chunky nuggets.

Cool Runnings :rollit:

Your garden is looking nice and healthy bro, some serious breeding stock there :high-five: . Good ol sativa medicine, the flux plant looks like it could be a hybrid, (im not a expert), going for serious tops! Bag filler bro!

Subbed, pulling up my chair, chunky nuggets.

Cool Runnings :rollit:

Shot brother! Looking forward to that sativas flowers :grinjoint: Hoping the flux will fill a decent sized bag once shes done, we'll see how much she stretches after the flip.

Get comfortable the shows almost due to begin :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom