Thors Indoor Bag Seed - 250W HPS Grow Journal

You got something wrong there. They should not be yellowing. Check ph. No chess and flush before they die.what kinda dirt is that

Here's some photies just before flush:

#1:
20150630_124431.jpg

#2:
20150630_124458.jpg

20150630_124505.jpg

And then after flush:

#1: (with more LST)
20150702_205205.jpg

#2:
20150702_202727.jpg

#2: (with more LST)
20150702_205151.jpg

#3: (with more LST)
20150702_205222.jpg

I got say this. Something still looks wrong . Nitrogen.deff. or cal/mag def. They should not be yellowing at all unless they are clones.

Jeepers these 3 are taking me for a ride.. It's a learning experience I suppose. It is difficult to stay motivated but I am determined to get atleast one of these through while learning as much as possible in the meantime. Plans for the next grow are well underway so long.

After flushing plants a while back, they did look better, I watered a week later with teas, but plants did not show any noticeable reaction, no perking up after watering, nothing. The brewer of the teas recommended 50ml to every 1 litre water, I however used a 1/4 of their recommended dosage and used about 12ml to 1 litre water - should I have stuck to their recommendation?? :hmmmm:

thor, i cant help you there. i never heard of that setup. but i only been growing about 2 years also. so. i wish i can help.
looks like you need change setups to me. not that anything is wrong. but there is so much out there much easyier. FoxFarm is the simplist to use. what i learned first. it took me a long time about 3 grows to learn. i feel ya. just dont give up. if you want simplier way to grow them i can help . but with that setup i have no idea.

Some of the worse looking leaves on the one plant.

20150709_105514.jpg

20150709_105447.jpg

im almost certain this is a manganese deficiency

Problem: Leaves may become yellow in between the veins, with mottled brown spots on the affected leaves. These brown dead patches may spread and eventually kill the leaf. Leaves may also shred and fall apart.

Overall growth of the marijuana plant may be stunted.

Solution: Manganese deficiencies are often caused by a pH that is too high, or if the plant is getting too much iron.

Thanks Dust and Pacific for your input. Yesterday I added a layer of top soil (plants were slightly low in pots) consisting of the mushroom compost, vermiculite, bonemeal, dolomite lime and epsom salt, also sprinkled some hormone powder around stem where I exposed a little flesh before adding top soil - hoping to increase some root growth.

So it looks like I need to flush again? I'll try get my water between 6.3 - 6.5. Do I need to add anything (tea maybe?) to my flushing water? Just thinking that after flush, soil will be low on nutrients?

That's a tough one, just caught up. Have you been checking the runoff PH or just the water before you feed? Worst comes to worst you can transplant your ladies into a better soil, say foxfarm OF. During the transition just foliar feed either with PH'd water or quarter strength nutrients. Also If you are not foliar feeding atm you might consider it to give your ladies instant water and or nutrients. If you do try to do it before the lights go on and or not under direct light, as it will burn the leaves. The way I see it salvage what you can out of this lady, Top it to promote node growth, take clones and start over :thumb:.

That's a tough one, just caught up. Have you been checking the runoff PH or just the water before you feed? Worst comes to worst you can transplant your ladies into a better soil, say foxfarm OF. During the transition just foliar feed either with PH'd water or quarter strength nutrients. Also If you are not foliar feeding atm you might consider it to give your ladies instant water and or nutrients. If you do try to do it before the lights go on and or not under direct light, as it will burn the leaves. The way I see it salvage what you can out of this lady, Top it to promote node growth, take clones and start over :thumb:.

Thanks nexus! I havent been checking runoff was planning on doing that with next water. I foliar feeded for the first time yesterday with 1/3 strength worm casting tea, hopefully helps. Never considered a transplant before but now thinking about it.

They've all been topped and tied down to promote an even canopy (if a canopy is ever established haha) I've got big plans for my next grow so might take a few clones for practice from this batch but mainly want to see a harvest and move on. Thanks for tuning in!:thumb:

its got to be in the dirt. its not getting something they need or more than one thing. that is probly why its so hard to figure out you got two things going on same time.
calmag. im sure is one. but other i have no clue. ill be guessing is saying anything. but calmag is a must to all my plants. just a drop 1-2 times a month seems to make plants healthier.

Back
Top Bottom