Thors Indoor Bag Seed - 250W HPS Grow Journal

StonerThor

Fresh beginnings! Got to love them. I've been itching to get some seeds in the ground ever since I ruined my last grow half-way through flowering - my bad, definitely was not a good time in the year for me to be playing papa to a couple young ladies. Anyway, very excited to be back at it with the knowledge learnt from my last time round. Welcome to any and all tuning in :welcome:

The Breakdown
Strain: Bag seed from decent smoke
Growth stage: Veg
Date put into to soil: 10th May
Environment: Indoor
Medium: Soil
Medium mix: 3/4 potting soil, 1/4 perlite (re-potting into 2/3 worm casting, 1/3 perlite)
Lighting: 250W HPS
Temp of Room: 25 C - 28 C (77 F - 84 F)
PH: Have been watering with H20 ph'd between 6.0 - 6.5
Ferts: Will be using BioBizz Bio Bloom for flowering.

I plan on growing only 1 or 2 plants due to space but have planted 4 seeds so will see how things go.
Of the 4 planted, 2 have sprouted.
20150514_100550_1_.jpg
20150514_100515_1_.jpg

yeah i hope also for your grow with bag seeds. hard get females that way. most are Hermes but i have heard people getting a female or two but not many.

Glad to have you guys, thanks for pulling in!:grinjoint:

Things are going pretty well, the little ladies have had good growth over the past couple of days. A third plant has sprouted but growing very strange, the first 2 little round leaves that normally come first seem to have dried up/ died before coming out of the ground but the next lot of leaves look healthy enough. Will just have to see what happens. The 4th pot hasn't showed any signs of change so I had a gentle dig with my finger, found the seedling with a strong looking root, obviously a little shy still, covered her up lightly with soil again and watered.

I've been putting them outside in the sun during the warm clear days, trying to save electricity where I can:hippy:

20150517_104813_1_.jpg

Recently adopted this little beaut, originating from a friend of a friends quality home grown, given to me to nurture into some tasty bud for us both to enjoy.:grinjoint:

20150517_104925_1_.jpg

USER PC tab. then settings then on right hand side go down to signture then open another tab up go to this journal here cut and paste the web address into the link box. cant miss it. or go to the how to grow journal tab and grow journals and should find a how to do tab in that list. given., or ask king, bar, cannafan, or give me a day or two and i can get someone to tell me where it is. its been a while since i seen it.

Thanks Dust!
Last time around I scored 3 females from 3 seeds I germinated all from bag seed, hopefully I'm as lucky this time around.

Lucky only thing I got in bag seeds were pain in my but and cap to smoke. I learned get what you pay for.

As I was carrying my babies yesterday I stumbled off a step and dropped the bottom left and right plants off the tray, they fell pretty hard exposing the root balls - put them back as gently as I could and watered very lightly to firm the soil a little to hold them in place, really hope they are not too shocked :bitingnails: Will have to wait and see, they havent shown any bad signs since yesterday - so far so good.

Get your ph up to 6.8. It looks like there stressed what's your relative humidity and temp in there?
Also if your feeding nutes stop now just water till there more established.

How often are you watering them?

I'd also if possible exhaust opposite end of room your pulling intake from. If it's on the same wall the room won't be properly ventilated to its best potential

Not sure on the RH as I don't have a Hygrometer yet. Temp ranges from about 24 C - 29 C. I have been watering them with only ph'd water up to this point, no nutes so far, was considering going very gently with a couple nutes as my soil is pretty old potting soil with perlite (will be getting worm castings) so thought they might be getting hungry. Will look into changing my exhaust/ intake side thanks for pointing that out!:thumb:

Almost certain I have a nitrogen deficiency based on the fact that my soil was inadequate to begin with and the yellowing of the bottom leaves starting from the tip spreading to the entire leaf. Also the growth rate seems to be much slower than I anticipated. Waiting for the soil to dry out, will be adding a small dose of nutes to the next water and see how they respond.

Thought I'd share this deficiency chart I came across, pretty detailed.

CannabisPoster4000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom