Organic Grow - Indoor Growlab Tent-Platinum Bubba

Hey crower, it all looks great, but I'm a little worried about having support for what looks to be some huge nugs over that screen. I think I would add a secondary screen of fishing line or something. That would help support them without disturbing the nice canopy you've got going on already.
Good luck bro,
NEPharmer

Thanks Nep My father and I are at the drawing boards as we speak about this issue we haven't decided to drop another one or start adding bamboo sticks just because I think it is a little to late to drop another screen in place with this much growth thank you for your kind advice and concern my friend :high-five::Namaste:

You sure have one stuffed Tent! Those tops are going to get heavy!! I am looking forward to see how you come up with the secondary screen. This is getting very exciting! :thumb:

The tent is going to explode! Run for cover!!! :tommy:

Wow Crower, your girls grew up !!! and you now have giants!!!! damn yo!!! You are going to get quite a harvest when this is all done!! great job!!

Hey guys 2 weeks 2 days into 12.12 enjoy HD as you requested brother some close ups temps are running 77.3 Degrees and 45% RH
001718.JPG
005641.JPG
002748.JPG
003711.JPG
008506.JPG

HOLY bleep bleep curse curse!!! Your tent is qualifying for rainforest!!! Great job Crower!!! Can't wait to see fat cola's everywhere!!! You using snow storm again this round?

I can't wait to see you harvest those plants, they look so healthy and perfect, I'm telling you now the smell and taste of the smoked bud is going to blow you away and you'll be on the BPN wagon for life

HOLY bleep bleep curse curse!!! Your tent is qualifying for rainforest!!! Great job Crower!!! Can't wait to see fat cola's everywhere!!! You using snow storm again this round?

hahaha thanks Ice I think 4 plants and doing the screen is way better than doing 8 plants :cheer: and yes I'll be using SSU and Gravity I've been inducing snow storm since the 4th week of Veg and slowly increasing it with the BPN organic nutes

Back
Top Bottom