Organic Grow - Indoor Growlab Tent-Platinum Bubba

Hi crower ladies are look well health congratulations! Boy don't them girls know how to stretch! Its hard to make a decision on weaving again if it was me I'd do it just to level off the canopy and give better light penatration to the lower growth think the others are right expect to see another stretch. I would cut any growth off now under the screen to alow better circulation and focus on above the screen. As for defoliating the top I'd do a little now to slow the stretch cut off any that didn't make it and defoliate the girls same way and days 420fied does.

Peace bro

Just a thought, could your screen be raised at all? Maybe raising it a few inches would help support the buds a little better, it seems like the streach was a good deal greater than you anticipated. At least if you decide to go another round with this strain, you will have a lot better info on the amount of streach to anticipate and make your adjustments accordingly.

Looking good though bro,
Peace,

NEPharmer

Hmm after seeing your bubba stretch like that I'm wondering if I should initiate flowering now with my plushberry I'll have pics up in the morning what do you guys think? They are about 3 inches away from the screen and are about 21" after LST so maybe like 26" if you account for the 90° curves in the stalks I have a 6 feet of useable height. Any tips? Sorry to babble guys bored and at work away from my girls

Hey Crower! Dude it looks amazing in there! But I do agree with some of the other guys here, I dont believe you've seen the last of the stretch, you're only past the first part of stretch, there's more to come. I wonder if you could take the tops of the plants farthest from you, and bend them toward you and under the closest parts of the screen, while taking the plants closest to you and bend them away from you and under the part od the screen farthest from you. Its not too late to man-handle them a little, but it will be soon. Cant wait to see how it turns out brother good job so far!

First off Crower: Excellent... With a Mr. Burns voice. They look great. Catching my attention is the 30 degree angle that the canopy is at moving up from left to right.

Quix. I think thats some good advice, but on the other hand i feel it might be just a bit too late for that option. Just my opinion. The tops are distinguished, warmed up and ready for their weight training. It also looks like a full crowd.

Crower: it all depends on how much stretch you think is left. If you beloeve that they could stretch another 8+ inches you could play around and tie em down. But in your situation me personally i would take advantage of that perfect angle in your canopy and move the hps lamp to the left and angle it to be level with the canopy. That way, the right side will stretch as much of what it has to go to the left and i would predict a much more level canopy, possibly making a very slight "U" shape which would hopefully conform to the intensity footprint of the bulb.

Quix: Please excuse me as I am in no way trying to step on your toes. Youre obviously an established grower and know what youre doing. :Namaste:

First off Crower: Excellent... With a Mr. Burns voice. They look great. Catching my attention is the 30 degree angle that the canopy is at moving up from left to right.

Quix. I think thats some good advice, but on the other hand i feel it might be just a bit too late for that option. Just my opinion. The tops are distinguished, warmed up and ready for their weight training. It also looks like a full crowd.

Crower: it all depends on how much stretch you think is left. If you beloeve that they could stretch another 8+ inches you could play around and tie em down. But in your situation me personally i would take advantage of that perfect angle in your canopy and move the hps lamp to the left and angle it to be level with the canopy. That way, the right side will stretch as much of what it has to go to the left and i would predict a much more level canopy, possibly making a very slight "U" shape which would hopefully conform to the intensity footprint of the bulb.

Quix: Please excuse me as I am in no way trying to step on your toes. Youre obviously an established grower and know what youre doing. :Namaste:

Wow M Beans what a compliment! Thank you for the kind words brother, but (and don't take this the wrong way...) I had to laugh out loud when I read that last part..."Established grower"....But only because I'm SO far from an expert. You're too kind to me buddy and thanks again for the compliment. But I actually agree with you right now, that it may be better to hold off on the serious bending and such...Please dont ever feel like you're stepping on toes buddy, I have no room to dispute good advice, and yours seems pretty sound. You have a great point about the intensity footprint of the bulb, I hadn't even considered that, +reps for bringing that up!:thumb:

1 week and 3 days into flower enjoy guys I apperciate all the comments love all the advice and comments decided to start trimming all the undergrowth yesterday and clipped nodes that didn't make it to the top...:Namaste:
001714.JPG
002743.JPG
003708.JPG
004667.JPG

Your plants sure are a lot bigger than the last photo!! WOW!! You have a lot of tops that are going to get heavy!! This is getting very interesting!! :thumb:

Hi Crower - those plants look so completely healthy and happy. Very nice! :high-five:

There are a ton of budsites on there. You're only 10 days into flower? They look more developed than that. Is that 10 days since switch to 12/12, or were you starting count from seeing pistils? Either way, they sure look good. :thumb:

Hi Crower - those plants look so completely healthy and happy. Very nice! :high-five:

There are a ton of budsites on there. You're only 10 days into flower? They look more developed than that. Is that 10 days since switch to 12/12, or were you starting count from seeing pistils? Either way, they sure look good. :thumb:

Hey XL thank you my friend yes 10 days into flower from 12.12 these ladies are showing tons of quick growth I love this strain I cant wait till they start really getting fat an frosty I've been inducing the snow storm and silica blast with BPN's feeding schedule will see how it goes:circle-of-love:

Hey crower, it all looks great, but I'm a little worried about having support for what looks to be some huge nugs over that screen. I think I would add a secondary screen of fishing line or something. That would help support them without disturbing the nice canopy you've got going on already.
Good luck bro,
NEPharmer

Back
Top Bottom