King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

I'm glad to see you're killing it again Joe! That Thai is a looker! They all are really! Yeah, big year for pm and rot everywhere I'm hearing. Happy tent growing coming real soon! :ciao:
Yeah tomorrow morning it all comes down .rain three straight days and just about at end . Will get some good shots later.

Indoor yeah might try to do few 3 gal pots in basement no tent two tsl2000 s . Good to hear from u otter.

Love the girls and your going to love that press !
Still need to learn I press and smoke last stuff no vapor but two other had nice clouds maybe I need to cure the shatter somehow I dunno but I love doing it so fantastic.

Good to see you Joe!
Glad you sorted your press nice one.
A big year for blue Thai!
Yeah can't wait to chop the best ones . My brother in law the clones I gifted him best yielded and even healthier than mine a bit.

Hey Joe nice to have you around these parts! Plants are looking great (including the pumpkins :) ) and you should try 1% citric acid spray for the PM. As soon as you see it anywhere load up a big backpack sprayer with it and cover everything everywhere. Every 4 or 5 days and you should have no problem getting your big beauties to harvest without damage.

How come no tents anymore and just the torture room in the basement?

Still need to learn I press and smoke last stuff no vapor but two other had nice clouds maybe I need to cure the shatter somehow I dunno but I love doing it so fantastic.
If you check both @Grandpa Tokin and @Dutchman1990 but start at the first on both , helped me with the basics . Then jump towards the end to check our squishing. I’m actually make rosin capsules, the copd hasn’t been to friendly with me and smoking .

Hey there KG what's happening. Heading up your way for Thanksgiving.

Hope your harvest goes as expected. GL brother.

Weed be pulling down our outdoor here any day now. Might pull day before we go up to Ontario let it hang till weed get back.

Hey Brown thanks bud.

I have been busy here trim.jail ya know . Myself too no help.

Blue Thai was today one more even better then this one..

Good to see u still kicking bud

20211009_083630.jpg

20211009_083621.jpg

20211009_083614.jpg

20211009_083605.jpg

20211009_083551.jpg

20211009_064104.jpg

20211009_064100.jpg

20211009_064045.jpg

20211008_162819.jpg

You're a one-man production line with all that bud. Well done on the harvest Joe, looks terrific!
Thanks shed . Appreciate the help too..

Back
Top Bottom