Joe Grows In The Big Show

We are hoping the equipment will be here today or tomorrow. My buddy wants to build or own room/tent. I'm wondering if someone can point me in the right direction on all the logistics of it. I know there's some equation to figure out how much space will house how many plants but I don't remember. And the air change ratio and what ever else I need to know. Thanks guys and gals....

Pretty hard to answer any of your questions without any information on your lighting equipment, room size, available power, etc. Give us some idea of what you have to work with and we'll likely be able to help.

Pretty hard to answer any of your questions without any information on your lighting equipment, room size, available power, etc. Give us some idea of what you have to work with and we'll likely be able to help.
Right on.y buddy bought some equipment from his nephew. Idk for sure what all is included for sure. I will post Everything he gets as soon as he brings it. He thinks he should be bringing it today or tomorrow. His room we are using is about 10'x20' and 8' feet tall. He bought ballast and fixture for HPS and MH lighting. We want to put as many as possible in the area he has. I'll post more when I know more.

Good morning everyone. The lights came in today. I will be posting some pics and questions about them tonight or tomorrow. I'm still not sure if we are going to build a room or buy a tent. I'm leaning towards the tent myself. Anywho, hold tight. More to come.

Rider 509 and I have spent a considerable amount of time designing and constructing an RDWC system that both functions well and is low on maintenance and although I'm sure we haven't got the holy grail of systems, they work very well. I can pretty much assure you the attention to the plants is equal to the attention to the equipment. Sometimes we even get a decent harvest...lol.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Rider 509 and I have spent a considerable amount of time designing and constructing an RDWC system that both functions well and is low on maintenance and although I'm sure we haven't got the holy grail of systems, they work very well. I can pretty much assure you the attention to the plants is equal to the attention to the equipment. Sometimes we even get a decent harvest...lol.:cheesygrinsmiley:

It rocks !! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Alright guys. Ive had alot going on at work and haven't had time to get pic did the lights yet, but I'm on it. Soon I promise. Meanwhile, I need help with my autos. I have 1 Chemdog auto fem. She is 48 days since germination. I put her in pot on 9/21. She's been a temperamental ladies the whole grow ,but now I'm worried about her. This is what I came home to today. Idk what's wrong and I'm really starting to get frustrated. Could you guys offer some advice as to what's wrong with her please. I think I'm gonna start another journal for my autos bc this isn't fun trying to wing it on my own. Thanks guys. Here some pics.
420-magazine-mobile1023399308.jpg

The tips of all her leaves are.curled up and dead or dying too. Idk if the pics will show it.
420-magazine-mobile150023233.jpg
420-magazine-mobile455821210.jpg

420-magazine-mobile950599925.jpg

If she was further along I wouldn't be worried bc she looks like she should at finish but she only 48 days in. . .

Back
Top Bottom