Joe Grows In The Big Show

Can someone post a link of the best setup for the lowest price for a 1000w air cooled hood hps mh light and ballast. It can be dimmable, doesn't matter really price is the real issue bc I already have a 250/400w dimmable ballast and light, but we need more wattage bc we don't wanna go over 5 plants bc in the state I live it becomes a felony charge at 6 plants, so we wanna make them monsters. Thanks everyone.

Here are some current shots of the room. Idk if I ever really posted them so here goes. There is 1 last OG KUSH left in there and I just did a flush pre-harvest trim on her tonight so I have lots of pics. This is the last grow we will be doing soil/promix. I will be building DWC systems out of 10 gallon Sterilite totes. They won't be top-fed, just DWC with 2 large stones and there will be 5 and 1 will have 5 3" net pots to start our ladies while the others will just be built to hold 1. Get it? Got it! Good. I'm hoping this works fine, I don't see why it shouldn't. Without any further adue. Currently, there is only 1 light in there bc there is only 1 plant. We(I say we bc I have a silent parent that says all this technology stuff is just evidence...) :eek: have a 1000w ballast running now with HPS a big ass filter and 6" fan the room is framed in by yours truly at 8'Wx4.5'Lx8'H
All Panda Film and we have a portable heater/cooler that kicks in only when needed to. It's set to certain temp when temps are excessive and it's a lifesaver when summer sets in. Enough talk. Here's eye candy.

Last OG KUSH is getting cut tonight and the room is officially empty. The seeds are shipped and on the way here. Here's some final shots and some main cola shots.

It's that time again folks. Seeds are soaking and the cups are ready to take them up tomorrow. We have decided to keep this grow the same setup and grow with soil one last time being as we have so much left and I don't really have the money to buy all new gear for new DWC buckets like I wanted to do. All in due time.... For now, we shall grow on with the show. As always the limit is 5 so we will have 3 Purple#1,1 Kilimanjaro and 1 Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk all fem photoperiod. The breeder of the Purple #1 says to ONLY GROW OUTDOORS OR IN GREENHOUSE, so I'll be topping them with LST and supercropping and we do have 6' of head space to work with so I'll see if keep them tame or not.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom