Back With Purple Kush Autos

I’m so sorry about your guys dog!! It’s sad to hear!! My family just went through that with my moms dog. It’s such a hard decision to make!! We’re all here for you! And understand your sadness within!! Much respect and love to you and your family brother!! Keep your head up man!!

damn those plants don’t look in good shape!! Makes me even more sad.... have you been feeding daily? With coco, it’s not good to let the medium dry out. It also retains no nutrients at all so feeding daily with nutrients is key. I hope they turn back around for you!! I’ll be keeping my eyes on your journal!!
Thanks bro really appreciate it, and I'm not happy with these plants at all, just when it seems like they're getting better they take a bad turn lol and feeding every other day at the moment until I can feed to full run off, I'm struggling this time round but I'm sure things will get better, I'm still getting to grips with the Mc at the moment though

Good evening everyone hope everyone is staying safe still! So today is day 30 for both the PKs, PK1 has a feeding today of 1gram mixed up with 2 litres of water and took the whole amount with just a couple drops of run off, the deficiency seems to be slowing down also but hasn't slowed the growth of the plant, she seems to have really took off in the last 5 days and has had a nice growth spurt but still not showing signs of lady parts yet though which I'm pleased about due to the size of the plants still, I also took a couple middle leafs off earlier to try get the bottom branches to ☄ up and also got tied down slightly. Pk2 had a feeding today of 0.8gram of mc mixed with 1.5 litres of water and had the whole lot with about 20% run off, This plant isn't showing no lady parts yet either and is the healthiest by far out the 2 plants. Then the gorilla skittlez is just plodding along at her own pace and is now day 20, I repotted her tonight and she had a really good healthy white root system and had a feeding of 0.5gram of megacrop.
DSC_1870.JPG
DSC_1871.JPG
DSC_1872.JPG
DSC_1873.JPG
DSC_1874.JPG
DSC_1883.JPG
DSC_1884.JPG

The green on your plants in the first post look to be a pretty light green. Bump the MC up to 3 grams per gallon. Equals out to be about 1.12 grams per 1.5 litres. Make it an even 1.25 per 1.5 litres... Damn that was a lot of math!! Lol
I understand what your saying bro but I'm bumping it up slowly as they had a bad start and got burnt, I think the issues are resolving slowly for PK1, she's gonna be getting 1.4gram into 2 litres next round which will be 0.4gram more than this time

I absolutely understand what your saying/trying to do. Growing with MC can be difficult if a person isn't reading what the plants are doing. Ultimately that’s how a person needs to grow with it. I understand they burnt, but I’m unsure that MC was the culprit of that. Just judging by the colour of green, it seems to me that the dosage could be upped.... but hey, I could be wrong. I’m no MC wizard like @MrSauga
Maybe he’s got some insight on why your plants started burning up like they did :ciao: And put you into the right direction

I absolutely understand what your saying/trying to do. Growing with MC can be difficult if a person isn't reading what the plants are doing. Ultimately that’s how a person needs to grow with it. I understand they burnt, but I’m unsure that MC was the culprit of that. Just judging by the colour of green, it seems to me that the dosage could be upped.... but hey, I could be wrong. I’m no MC wizard like @MrSauga
Maybe he’s got some insight on why your plants started burning up like they did :ciao: And put you into the right direction
I think I had multiple issues to begin with but the plant seems to be getting better and I don't want to hurt it again as its only a auto, the other plant seems fine and a nice green with the lower dosage at the minute

and so we had to make the hardest decision
Hi Tomuk,
first and foremost I am so sorry for the passing of your dog. Very tough to do and my last dog was 13 when she died in my arms. Now I have this beauty to my left and I know it's going to be just as tough when the time comes to make that decision again.

OK so you have gotten some great advice. I went through your journal and I don't see anything that resembles nute burn. What I do see is a plant that is struggling with nutrient uptake from an incorrect pH. Back has mentioned this and in coco you are running what is called passive hydro so there is nothing to buffer the nutes such as limestone which you would find in Promix or Fox Farm as an example.

The plants are light in color and do need more food. I can see why you are hesitant because more food means your pH will be lower which is bad for the plant. I think this is why you are relating the nutes to the burn when it's actually a pH issue.

If you are feeding by the 1.5l then the plants should be getting 1.6g/1.5L of water at this stage.

Anyhow I hope that helps a bit. Back has given you some good advice. Feed more and fix the pH issue.
:goodluck:

Hi Tomuk,
first and foremost I am so sorry for the passing of your dog. Very tough to do and my last dog was 13 when she died in my arms. Now I have this beauty to my left and I know it's going to be just as tough when the time comes to make that decision again.

OK so you have gotten some great advice. I went through your journal and I don't see anything that resembles nute burn. What I do see is a plant that is struggling with nutrient uptake from an incorrect pH. Back has mentioned this and in coco you are running what is called passive hydro so there is nothing to buffer the nutes such as limestone which you would find in Promix or Fox Farm as an example.

The plants are light in color and do need more food. I can see why you are hesitant because more food means your pH will be lower which is bad for the plant. I think this is why you are relating the nutes to the burn when it's actually a pH issue.

If you are feeding by the 1.5l then the plants should be getting 1.6g/1.5L of water at this stage.

Anyhow I hope that helps a bit. Back has given you some good advice. Feed more and fix the pH issue.
:goodluck:
Hi and thanks for dropping in, that's some great info thank you, I kinda knew I had a ph issue with the twisting of the leaves at first, I've only got the 1 plant with Issues now as pk2 has grown through and is a nice healthy green colour now, I will be ordering a pH pen today also with some more coco to fill my pots up and do you use anything along side Mc thank you

and do you use anything along side Mc
I do since I use an older version of MC which has a NPK content of 9-6-14. The newer formula runs a 9-6-17 so nothing else is needed. Once you have a couple of grows under your belt then you can branch out with their Bud Explosion or Sweet Candy but you have to be careful of it's use on when and how much to feed.
Always have some light N% calmag on hand, such as 1-0-0 or 2-0-0 at the most. You may not need it but some grows will run into issues where you'll have to add some.

I do since I use an older version of MC which has a NPK content of 9-6-14. The newer formula runs a 9-6-17 so nothing else is needed. Once you have a couple of grows under your belt then you can branch out with their Bud Explosion or Sweet Candy but you have to be careful of it's use on when and how much to feed.
Always have some light N% calmag on hand, such as 1-0-0 or 2-0-0 at the most. You may not need it but some grows will run into issues where you'll have to add some.
Thats great thank you, I was thinking about getting a bottle of calmag

Good evening everyone! Today is day 34 for both the PKs and pk2 has shown her first lady parts today, I've been expecting that for the last few days due to the stretch she's had so far, I'm disappointed I didn't get to top and lst it but oh well, she had a feeding today of 1gram mixed up with the 1.5litre and had about 15% run off, I think I'm gonna bump it upto 1.5gram next feeding. PK1 on the other hand looks completely different and still looks a poorly thing, she's had a feeding today of 1.4gram mixed up with 2 litres and had around 10% run off, I will be bumping the Mc upto 1.8gram next feeding, I know it's still low but I think she's coming round slowly but still looks a mess, it's strange how both PKs look completely different and how one's healthy and one's not, I've ordered a ph pen so that should come in the next few days aswel, the GS is just growing as good as it gets with no problems at all with this one, she's onto her fifth node now so I will be topping that tomorrow after work aslong as its stretched that little bit more, she had a feeding today of 0.8gram Mc mixed with 1litre of water and had about 3/4 of a litre with around 10% run off,
DSC_1900.JPG
DSC_1885.JPG
DSC_1887.JPG
DSC_1899.JPG
DSC_1890.JPG
DSC_1891.JPG
DSC_1889.JPG
DSC_1897.JPG
DSC_1896.JPG
DSC_1896.JPG
DSC_1895.JPG

Today is day 38 for both the PKs and both plants are now showing pistils, PK1 had a feeding yesterday of 3gram mc mixed with 3litres of water and fed around 2.5litrs with 25% run off, the damage seems to be slowing down but just looks horrible to look at lol, pk2 had a feeding yesterday of 1.5gram Mc in 1.5litres and had the whole amount with about 15% run off, This plant is very healthy but just way too small, she's had a good growth spurt over the last week aswel. Then the GS is on day 28 today and is growing quite quickly and didn't even flinch at being topped the other day, she's bushing out nicely and will start to be trained in a couple days and will get another topping sometime next week, she had a feeding today of 1.5gram Mc mixed up with 1litre of water and had it all with around 10% run off, I will post picks tomorrow of the PKs but here's tonight's pics of the GS
DSC_1915.JPG
DSC_1916.JPG
DSC_1917.JPG
DSC_1918.JPG
DSC_1919.JPG
DSC_1920.JPG
DSC_1921.JPG
DSC_1923.JPG
DSC_1924.JPG

Good evening everyone hope everyone's still staying safe! Well it's day 40 for both the PKs but still no budlets though which I'm happy about, PK1 will be getting fed tomorrow and has had quite a growth spurt over last few days and is now branching out but still needs a bigger feeding I think. Pk2 had a feeding today of 1.7gram Mc into the usual 1.5litres of water and had the whole amount with about 10% run off so will up the water usage next time, she is starting to get tall now so I tied the top down abit today to try and encourage more lower growth, she's the healthiest by far out the 2 plants aswel. Then the GS is on day 30 today and is growing very fast and has been tied today other than the bottom 2 branches which aren't far off the top, she had a feeding today again of 1.5gram Mc in 1litre of water and had it all with about 15%run off, This plant is very green and healthy and will soon need repotting again soon.
DSC_1925.JPG
DSC_1926.JPG
DSC_1927.JPG
DSC_1928.JPG
DSC_1929.JPG
DSC_1939.JPG
DSC_1938.JPG

Day 44 for the PKs today and PK1 seems to be looking abit better now I've removed a few ugly leaves, the damage has really slowed down now but still seems quite pale, she had a feeding yesterday of 3.3gram megacrop in 3 litres of water and had around 25% run off, pk2 had a feeding today of 2.2gram megacrop mixed with 2 litres of water with around 25% run off, I need to order some more coco as there's a few pearly white roots sticking out the bottom of the pot, I know I shouldn't remove and transplant again but may have to with this girl, the GS is on day 34 today and is still growing strong, she's been tied now and currently has 6 tops and looks great to me, she's going to need repotting again very soon, my pH pen came the other day but can't find distilled water to calibrate it so will have to order some of that aswel
DSC_1949.JPG
DSC_1948.JPG
DSC_1947.JPG
DSC_1946.JPG
DSC_1945.JPG
DSC_1944.JPG
DSC_1943.JPG
DSC_1942.JPG
DSC_1941.JPG
DSC_1940.JPG

I like the training!!

is it just me, or bam! All of a sudden the first plant is full into flower mode!:thedoubletake:
thanks bro and a few more days will be full flower mode

Back
Top Bottom