Back With Purple Kush Autos

Hi everybody hope alls well with everyone in this awful time, today is day 8 and both plants seem to be growing abit slowly but both have now started they're 3finger leaves and should pick up speed in the next few days, my megacrop came today and so I mixed up 0.5gram into 1 litre of water and split the bottle between both plants, I'm not having much look with germinating at the moment as my Devils glue sprouted but died off the next day so I complained to the website I got them from and hopefully they replace all my seeds, I've now put a gorilla skittlez into replace the Devils glue but I have put this seed straight into coco and see if this one survives.
DSC_1774.JPG
DSC_1775.JPG
DSC_1776.JPG
DSC_1779.JPG
DSC_1778.JPG
DSC_1777.JPG

Hopefully they replace them for ya!
Me2 bro, so you think my Mc quantity was about right for they're age bro if you don't mind me asking I've never used anything like this before

To be honest, I have no idea... I asked the same question on my new journal just this morning... my last run was with MC but I switched two weeks before flower. So I’m not sure what the appropriate amount per gallon would be for a young seedling. I’ll have to look at Greenleaf’s guide chart and figure it out. You were at 0.5 per litre, which would make it, 2 grams per gallon... to me right there almost makes me think that’s too high. But I’ll have to go check for sure:nomo:

To be honest, I have no idea... I asked the same question on my new journal just this morning... my last run was with MC but I switched two weeks before flower. So I’m not sure what the appropriate amount per gallon would be for a young seedling. I’ll have to look at Greenleaf’s guide chart and figure it out. You were at 0.5 per litre, which would make it, 2 grams per gallon... to me right there almost makes me think that’s too high. But I’ll have to go check for sure:nomo:
Yh I looked on greenleaf but coudnt quite figure it out as I don't use gallons just litres and when I think I got it to litres it said 0.53per litre but still wasn't 100% sure so went with the 0.5, I'll come check into your journal bro

If your purple kush is from Buddha seeds. You made a nice selection for a purple autoflower. Great day time smoke and head high and not to mention a beautiful plant and a pleasure to grow!
Im not quite sure who the breeder is I used a different site this time compared to where I usely buy from but hopefully they turn out well but I don't really have much look with autos

Yh I looked on greenleaf but coudnt quite figure it out as I don't use gallons just litres and when I think I got it to litres it said 0.53per litre but still wasn't 100% sure so went with the 0.5, I'll come check into your journal bro
Without being technical there’s 4 litres per gallon. I just do the math that way... easy math :thumb:

if it’s 1.5 grams per gallon, it would be .75 per 2 litres, and 0.375 per litre for example.:thumb:

Hey Tom. I went to Greenleaf’s feeding calculator and, Looks like you were spot on at .5 grams per litre. That would work out to be about 2 grams per gallon. :thumb: Good on ya’ Man!
3EC5C36E-A55A-42B8-AC60-F3BFF4C9E393.png
Thanks bro

Like ganjagrandaddy said. The stuff smells nasty.

he also mentioned those calcium balls. I bought a cheap coffee grinder, a cheap plastic air tight container and a strainer. I sifted the powder into the new air tight container, and ground up all the calcium balls in the coffe grinder then mixed the powder in with the rest of the powder. I read somewhere on the site that, the balls don’t dissolve enough and give you improper calcium intake. it made sense after using it once without grinding those balls up, I didn’t find they dissolved fast enough. So I ground them up and mixed it all in. You also got an air tight container because the MC absorbs any moisture in the air and will go rock solid.
great solution to the balls. I tend to mix in small jug so I can make sure they dissolve. it gets quite foamy as they dissolve but goes in when its mixed better. some folks use warm water and a bottle to agitate it into a good mix.

great solution to the balls. I tend to mix in small jug so I can make sure they dissolve. it gets quite foamy as they dissolve but goes in when its mixed better. some folks use warm water and a bottle to agitate it into a good mix.
I mixed it in a bottle with slightly warm water to mix easier

Hi everybody hope alls well with everyone in this awful time, today is day 8 and both plants seem to be growing abit slowly but both have now started they're 3finger leaves and should pick up speed in the next few days, my megacrop came today and so I mixed up 0.5gram into 1 litre of water and split the bottle between both plants, I'm not having much look with germinating at the moment as my Devils glue sprouted but died off the next day so I complained to the website I got them from and hopefully they replace all my seeds, I've now put a gorilla skittlez into replace the Devils glue but I have put this seed straight into coco and see if this one survives.
DSC_1774.JPG
DSC_1775.JPG
DSC_1776.JPG
DSC_1779.JPG
DSC_1778.JPG
DSC_1777.JPG
bad luck on the germination. kills me to see them sprout then keel over. I use root it cubes then into their 1st beds. they work well for me and hold the seedling well too as it grows. hopefully replacements will be sent. We are in same place mate. I have some Hulklato seeds from my breeding , RQS Hulkberry X Barneys Farm Blue gelato 41. Donkey dick is growing some now and they are looking very good indeed. 1.2m colas !!.... Would happily send some your way to grow if you wanted . pm me if your up for it.

Today is day 8 and I'm not very happy with my autos at the moment as they are growing very slowly and the smaller one has been burnt but that's my fault, I think that one should of been fed a few days after the bigger one. On a good note I received my replacement seeds today so will see if gorilla skittlez sprouts before I try and germinate the origanal strawberry amnesia again, I will be moving my light up slightly to make them stretch abit as they are way too low to the soil, I don't think the genetics are that strong in these 2 autos either as the biggest is a little deformed already
DSC_1784.JPG
DSC_1783.JPG

Back
Top Bottom