Back With Purple Kush Autos

Good evening all! Hope everyones still been staying safe!. Today is day 49 for both the PKs and PK1 had a feeding today of 4gram mixed up with 3litres and fed all with around 10% run off so will up the water content next feeding. She's still quite pale but has been growing alot better, I've been trying to tie down branches best I can use the space available in the pot still. Pk2 had a feeding today of 2.9gram megacrop mixed up with 2 litres of water and fed all with around 15% run off, I've been trying to tie down some branches on this plant also but it's quite hard with only half the pot full. The GS is on day 39 today and also had a feeding of 2gram in 1litre of water and had all with about 10%run off aswel, I will be repotting this plant when my coco arrives, I've also orderd some distilled water to recalibrate my pH pen. Happy growing everyone
DSC_1991.JPG
DSC_1990.JPG
DSC_1989.JPG
DSC_1982.JPG
DSC_1981.JPG
DSC_1980.JPG

Quick update for the gorilla skittlez, she's growing at a really nice pace and not shown any signs of problems or deficiencies, she got repotted tonight and also got a feeding of 4gram Mc in 2 litres of water with only a slight bit of run off so will give her 3litres next feeding, she's really filled out over the last week and now has 10tops, I will continue to try and grow her how she is now but only have limited space, my distilled water came today so will calibrate my pH pen tomorrow before feeding the PKs,
DSC_1993.JPG
DSC_1995.JPG
DSC_1998.JPG
DSC_1999.JPG
DSC_2001.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_1997.JPG
    DSC_1997.JPG
    662.1 KB · Views: 45
Seems a little high at 8 grams per 4L or gallon. I'd be hesitant to keep feeding at those levels.
This plant seems to be enjoying it to say its high, I will be keeping that level at the moment but with 3 litres instead of 2

Day 52 for both PKs today and both had a feeding, PK1 had 4gram in 3.5litres of water and had around 20% run off, pk2 had 3gram in 2litres with about 10% run off, I took some leaves off pk1 tonight and tried to tie her down a little better, she's not showing any signs of flowering yet unlike pk2 which is in full flower mode now and has had a really good stretch over the last week or so. I've also managed to snap a head clean off the GS, I came home from work and the tie must of been too tight and had snapped clean off which is abit annoying.
DSC_2023.JPG
DSC_2021.JPG
DSC_2022.JPG
DSC_2019.JPG
DSC_2017.JPG
DSC_2013.JPG
DSC_2008.JPG
DSC_2005.JPG
DSC_2011.JPG
DSC_2024.JPG

Evening all hope everyones well! It's day 59 for both the PKs and pk2 is looking very healthy and feeding well still, she had a feeding this morning of 3 gram Mc in 3litres of water phd to 6 and had around 30% run off, I removed a few leaves also that were blocking light but is still a little crowded up top. PK1 is still looking very ugly with no signs of flowering yet, I've removed some leaves yesterday and have tied it down and filled out the pot alot better now, I think I might flush this with plain water and give it a fresh feeding to see if it improves any she had a feeding this morning also of 4g Mc in 3.5litres of water with around 15% run off, then the gorilla skittlez is just coming along nicely and could do with a spreading about again as the bottom branches are now top branches but may have to let it grow upwards soon due to space or chuck PK1 in the garden maybe, the GS got a feeding yesterday of 4gram Mc in 3.5litres with phd to 6 with around 15% run off
DSC_2037.JPG
DSC_2036.JPG
DSC_2034.JPG
DSC_2005.JPG
DSC_2007.JPG
DSC_2013.JPG
DSC_2009.JPG

Hey Tom! Just rolling through. Hope you and family are doing good!!
Hey bro yh me and family are good thanks, hope you and yours are good aswel bro :thumb:

Gave gorilla skittlez a trim yesterday as there was just way too many leaves laying on top of each other and today you wouldn't even notice, I spread it about abit more aswel so will have plenty of tops in a few days
DSC_2053.JPG
DSC_2056.JPG
DSC_2058.JPG
DSC_2057.JPG

Evening all, its day 65 for both the PKs today and PK1 had a little trim earlier to remove the dried leaves and looks alot better now but she's still struggling but seems to be growing OK just very pale looking, I will be giving her a feeding tomorrow. Pk2 is really starting to stack up now and is very healthy but darker looking than the other 2, she had a feeding tonight of 3g in 3 litres with about 15% run off, it's quite hard to feed this plant due to the shape of it and the GS has really bounced back after her trim a few days ago and looks very bushy again but is the best out the 3 plants I would say and not had a problem with her so far and have good hopes for this beauty but don't know what to do about space yet as I don't really want to let it go upwards but that's an issue I have at the moment, she had a last night of 4gram in 4 litres with about 25% run off, it's also day 55 for the GS.
DSC_2089.JPG
DSC_2083.JPG
DSC_2082.JPG
DSC_2080.JPG
DSC_2079.JPG
DSC_2077.JPG
DSC_2076.JPG

Good evening everyone hope your all OK! It's been a couple weeks since I last updated so thought I better do it and stop being lazy, it's day 81 for both the PKs now and PK1 has being turning herself round but has still got a little issue with leaves still but not half as bad as it was before, she's started flowering now also and is roughly 4days in, I gave her a little trim earlier as they're was far too many big leaves in the way, she's had a really big stretch and is now the biggest plant in the cupboard,shes been getting fed 4.5gram megacrop in 4 litres of water and seems OK with that. Pk2 is starting to smell nice and sweet and has got some nice buds forming, I think she will be done in 2 or 3 weeks which will be a good thing as I really could do with the space for the gorilla skittlez. Pk2 is getting fed 4gram in 3.5litres of water, she's quite a leafy girl and could do with a little tidying up. The gorilla skittlez is on day 71 today and has had no problems what so ever and seems to love the megacrop, she's getting fed at 5.5gram to 5litres of water, I've gave her a couple trims over the last month or so and she just fills in so quick but is really starting to take shape now but needs more space as she's currently sitting directly under the fan a little, she's stayed very even so far with a bit of training every few days and looks good to me, the trunk of her is as thick as my finger also and she's also got plenty of tops and will hopefully be a good producer like she is a grower. Pk1
DSC_2132.JPG
DSC_2134.JPG
DSC_2134.JPG

Back
Top Bottom