420 Magazine's Nug of the Year: 2016

420 Magazine's Nug of the Year 2016

• Total voters
Thanks Sue. Contests are unnerving for me period. Maybe for everyone I don't know. I'm not even sure I like them. I never was very competitive I guess.
Still... it makes me excited to think of growing something good enough to....uhhh...enter more contests. :hmmmm:
That's the main thing- the excitement and the challenge of growing something beautiful enough to even get considered among these incredible entries.
And giving away prizes is fun too when that happens.

Good going my man !!! I'm new hear just trying to get my feet wet a little still working on getting all of the parts together to make my grow as efficient as possible . I have 3 boys on my own I work 2 jobs to support them their mother passed away about 6 months ago from cancer and left me alone to take car of a 11year old a13 year old and a 2 year old things are tough but I accumulate grow items second hand from friends and I try my best to do what I can but things are tight and I can't find seeds anywhere !!!! For sure do not have the funds to buy seeds online and now a days you can't even get a bag of dirt with seeds in it so as for now I'm trying to do what I can with what I got!! Someday I will be able to grow chronic like you do!!!! So awesome you won bro I watch your grows all the time and you deserved it GREAT JOB!!!! Live-Love-Learn

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks man. I don't know all that much about growing. Like everything else, just keep doing it and you get better at it eventually. And just get lucky once in a while. Funny how simple and easy growing seems, yet so complicated. Mostly it's the issues with creating an artificial environment that brings in all the work. I've been growing vegetables and whatnot outdoors since I was about three and didn't have much trouble with them. It's 100 times harder and more energy costly growing a plant under a bulb inside than it is when nature does most of the work for us.
Makes me think that we should try and take care of our planet better. I'm 100% sure it's going to be really difficult to artificially replicate all the amazing processes of nature that support us, which we are busy destroying so carelessly. Ain't going to be no paradise living in a plastic bubble growing the garden of Eden.
Just a little tangent there, lol.
I've been single parenting for the last four years. It's a marathon alright.
I'll pm you. I was sure I saw you in a thread posting that you'd recently ordered seeds from Bonza and received them and were happy with them?

Edit- yes I see you did. :hmmmm:

Good going my man !!! I'm new hear just trying to get my feet wet a little still working on getting all of the parts together to make my grow as efficient as possible . I have 3 boys on my own I work 2 jobs to support them their mother passed away about 6 months ago from cancer and left me alone to take car of a 11year old a13 year old and a 2 year old things are tough but I accumulate grow items second hand from friends and I try my best to do what I can but things are tight and I can't find seeds anywhere !!!! For sure do not have the funds to buy seeds online and now a days you can't even get a bag of dirt with seeds in it so as for now I'm trying to do what I can with what I got!! Someday I will be able to grow chronic like you do!!!! So awesome you won bro I watch your grows all the time and you deserved it GREAT JOB!!!! Live-Love-Learn

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Check your PMs

Back
Top Bottom