420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2016

420 Magazine's Member of the Year 2016

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'all know I am usually a last three hour voter, but so I don't get distracted and miss my chance I'm voting now. There is NO contest. For the enormous volume of helpful information, many journals, friendly and gracious attitude, and just being a damn decent human being, my vote goes to.........:tommy::tommy::tommy:.........Sweet Sue !!

Congrats on back to back MOTY crowns !

Y'all know I am usually a last three hour voter, but so I don't get distracted and miss my chance I'm voting now. There is NO contest. For the enormous volume of helpful information, many journals, friendly and gracious attitude, and just being a damn decent human being, my vote goes to.........:tommy::tommy::tommy:.........Sweet Sue !!

Congrats on back to back MOTY crowns !

Awww Lucas...... You made me blush. :bigblush: What a sweet way to start a new day. :hug:

It's clear now....congrats to ALL the members on the list for MOTY. Your help with other members throughout the year has been appreciated...thank you for all you gave! Cheers.

This contest, as with all other contests, is never over until it's over. Completely disregard that desire to call this until midnight PST, please. My desire is to have so many members show up to vote today that we're all stunned at day's end to see the true value of this band of nominees registered in the vote count.

This site exists as the virtual paradise it is because every one of you is as selfless and devoted to the membership, in your own ways. I couldn't be prouder to be counted as one of you.

The poll is now closed.

Many congratulations to that spreader of goodness and light, SweetSue. :bravo:

And thanks to all of the shortlist for everything you do. :circle-of-love:

The poll is now closed.

Many congratulations to that spreader of goodness and light, SweetSue. :bravo:

And thanks to all of the shortlist for everything you do. :circle-of-love:

Awww Mr Teddy.... made me blush again, darn it all anyway. Thank you sir. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Thank you too Hab. :hug: :love:

Thank you all. I'm completely humbled to be standing in this spot a second time. I'll say it again, I'm nothing more than the reflection of this amazing community. :circle-of-love:

Alright, I can go to bed now. You'd think with the lead this was easy. You'd be wrong, but it was sweet beyond belief to experience. Let's have even more fun this year. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Goodnight all. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Congratulations Sue!!

Well deserved. You write so much you should be on the 420Mag payroll. :love::smokin: Always enjoy following your thoughts.

Best wishes to you and keep it up.

Peace, Hyena

Back
Top Bottom