420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2016

420 Magazine's Member of the Year 2016

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, nice list of members... It's definetly going to be hard to choose just one so I'm hoping for a 12 way tie.. :) Best of luck everybody , and thanx for all the help you 12 give to members in need. I can't even count how many times I've open a thread from a new member experiencing issues and seen one of you already helping and following them along to the very end.. We are all blessed to have you in this community..
:thanks: you are here too :hug: so it makes you a valuable member as well :hug:

HAHA.... Talk about making it impossible to choose one person!! I recognize every name in this list and have had communication with almost all of you. This is unfair to say the least. You all deserve the title! This forum has been made better with your helpful efforts and knowledge. Thank you for being you!!

Peace!!

Well, I'm kind of on the middle of the fence on seeing who voted for who. It's nice that it can be seen as a legitimate contest for those who actually questioned that...but I've always liked the idea of having my vote confidential so I didn't hurt feelings of the members I couldn't vote for. I have a hard time weighing out who I choose each time, a very hard time. LOL

So, only because it is visible now, I am going to give mine to DrZiggy this time. My recent interactions with him weighed into my decision, along with what I've known by reading his posts over the past couple of years. He has been here since 2013 and has always been a great member to communicate with and learn from. I could go into more detail, but no need.
Do your research, look into the names and see the contributions as a whole. :)

That is not to say the rest of you folks up there don't deserve the vote!! We can only choose one. Dang it. :laugh:

:circle-of-love:

We bent over backwards trying everything in our power to keep voting anonymous, spending thousands of hours dealing with liars, cheaters and trolls for decades. We finally had enough, so you can thank them for the forced protocol. :volcano-smiley:

Well, I'm kind of on the middle of the fence on seeing who voted for who. It's nice that it can be seen as a legitimate contest for those who actually questioned that...but I've always liked the idea of having my vote confidential so I didn't hurt feelings of the members I couldn't vote for. I have a hard time weighing out who I choose each time, a very hard time. LOL

We bent over backwards trying everything in our power to keep voting anonymous, spending thousands of hours dealing with liars, cheaters and trolls for decades. We finally had enough, so you can thank them for the forced the protocol. :volcano-smiley:

I completely understand why you have had to do this. It's a shame to be forced to change things because of those reasons.
Have a great day!

:volcano-smiley:

We bent over backwards trying everything in our power to keep voting anonymous, spending thousands of hours dealing with liars, cheaters and trolls for decades. We finally had enough, so you can thank them for the forced the protocol. :volcano-smiley:

We know :hug: So no worries, maybe it is better for voting to be out in the open. To me it was a pleasant surprise to see who voted for me and I just love the fact that the person I voted for can see my name :)

And, isn't that always the case that a few jerks can ruin it for everyone? Oh well, it is what it is.

And, with that said, I don't know why I was overthinking this. Birdie was right; I should just vote with my heart so that's why I'm voting for Sue.

I sincerely believe every single one of you is worthy -- extremely worthy to win but sorry folks, Sue is the only one I :love: and so she gets my vote this year.

I understand the concerns in seeing who got what votes. I was a bit hesitant myself. I must admit, it warms my heart to not only see who voted for me, but to see who voted for each of the other nominees. It's always been about getting more members involved. The higher that total vote count at the top of the page gets, the happier I am. :cheesygrinsmiley:

But watching the loyalties and friendships demonstrated in the voting is a wonderous thing to behold. :circle-of-love:

This may seem an odd place to drop this, but I know some of you play in topicals, and many of you have a drive to share, so please, share away and come join Magnus.

:yahoo: :yahoo: We have a professional maker of soaps, creams, lotions and other topicals among us and he's opened his own study hall to focus on cannabis-infused topicals. :yahoo:

Magnus8's Canna Cream (Body Butter) & Canna Lotion Study Hall

Do come by and join in the brainstorming. I warn you, he's possibly wordier than me, but OMG, what Magnus knows is incredible, and he's willing to share that and help us find better topical formulations.

Life is sweet. :slide:

This may seem an odd place to drop this, but I know some of you play in topicals, and many of you have a drive to share, so please, share away and come join Magnus.

:yahoo: :yahoo: We have a professional maker of soaps, creams, lotions and other topicals among us and he's opened his own study hall to focus on cannabis-infused topicals. :yahoo:

Magnus8's Canna Cream (Body Butter) & Canna Lotion Study Hall

Do come by and join in the brainstorming. I warn you, he's possibly wordier than me, but OMG, what Magnus knows is incredible, and he's willing to share that and help us find better topical formulations.

Life is sweet. :slide:

Right up my alley at the moment. If you could see my dining room and bar.....you would understand. Smells awesome walking through that room. :rofl:

As the contest reaches its conclusion, votes are being checked and those from members who have fewer than 50 posts are being removed. Under the new, publicly visible 'Who Voted' system, those members' names cannot be removed, however be assured that their votes have been.

So you may see some changes before the contest closes.

Back
Top Bottom