420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: July 2023

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: July 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay that was ridiculous it took me 15 minutes to pick the winner. I always try to narrow it down to two so that way if I can't decide I can flip a coin. This month I couldn't get below 3 finalists so I had to work hard to pick my favorite. Good luck to everyone. Lots of beautiful nuggets this month.

Alien Wedding breeder was Artisan Genetics Ostraya

alien wedding.jpg

IMG_4734.jpeg

Every month there is a competition. You can submit from the 1st - 15th of the month. So August is the next one you can enter - they’ll be a new August Nug of the Month thread.

But you have to have made 50 posts before you can enter. You currently have 41. So 9 posts between now and the 1st August and you can enter in that new thread.

Nick

IMG_4734.jpeg

Every month there is a competition. You can submit from the 1st - 15th of the month. So August is the next one you can enter - they’ll be a new August Nug of the Month thread.

But you have to have made 50 posts before you can enter. You currently have 41. So 9 posts between now and the 1st August and you can enter in that new thread.

You are a legend Nick thank you very much mate. :passitleft::thumb::thanks:

Congratulations Mr Green well deserved brother :headbanger: :bravo::bravo: Grimm was one delicious looking nug 👌

Back
Top Bottom