420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: July 2019

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: July 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't believe I only get to choose ONE of these great looking nugs.
Shit, its hard...!
:lot-o-toke:
I gotta admit ... this is my second month voting here and I love these contests!
Me too...

Yeah took me a while to get used to the level of crafts’person’ship that goes down here. Such great people and amazing looking flowers.
Hear Hear!!

Well good luck to all, regardless of who I go with, there are some truly outstanding flowers here all farmers display the literal fruits of their collective labour and should be proud.
Btw; do 420M give out branded stickers, grinder or summut for entrants...?!?
Hmmmm:reading420magazine:

Pats on the back all round :bravo:

Oooh!!!
@Preston9mm has pulls ahead overnight...:yahoo::popcorn:

Well @Cola Monster your entry is stunning (although the figurine frightens me a little) but Preston was a close second to @dr.h00k 's Dark Devil auto (as always of course - imho)

Don't be disheartened @KTM690 , my first harvest is around the corner and i would definitely not complain to knock nugs like yours out!!

Reckon a special mention for @farside05 's gsc, @andIhalped 'mongrel' and @Duggan 's Black Cherry Punch for being excellent specimens full stop.

Congrats all, growers like you are why im here, so "Thank You". :bravo:

(Fuck I love these comps!!)

Oooh!!!
@Preston9mm has pulls ahead overnight...:yahoo::popcorn:

Well @Cola Monster your entry is stunning (although the figurine frightens me a little) but Preston was a close second to @dr.h00k 's Dark Devil auto (as always of course - imho)

Don't be disheartened @KTM690 , my first harvest is around the corner and i would definitely not complain to knock nugs like yours out!!

Reckon a special mention for @farside05 's gsc, @andIhalped 'mongrel' and @Duggan 's Black Cherry Punch for being excellent specimens full stop.

Congrats all, growers like you are why im here, so "Thank You". :bravo:

(Fuck I love these comps!!)
Thanks a bunch that was the best herb I've ever grown or smoked I was very happy to make it the final ten

The poll is now closed.

Many congratulations to Preston9mm and his beautiful Strawberry AKeil. :bravo:

Especially pleased, as it saves me trying to work out how to squeeze another title under Cola Monster's name. :nerd-with-glasses:

Well done @Preston9mm , you pulled off a blinder...
:snowboating:

Congrats Preston well done

Congratulations Preston, well deserved my friend!:welldone::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom